🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢🎈

-

🔸

-

(𝚢/𝚗)'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

"I know. I saw her.. I'm so proud of you." He simply smiled and patted my head a bit before picking me up gently. I held onto him while looking confused then a bit sad.

"I would've introduced you two if I knew you were there..." I pouted a bit but he giggled and looked around.

"It's okay, little one. I already know everyone in Derry." He looked back at him, trying to assure me it was fine. I paused and thought.

"So you know that whole group of kids?" I tilted my head a bit but he nodded and smiled.

"Yup! There's Bill, Eddie, Richie, Stan, Mike, Ben, and Beverly, right?" He pressed and I nodded happily, finding it cool that he already knew them.

"How do you know everyone in Derry?" I asked as he put me down.

"Just a skill I have.. I can read minds, remember?" He giggled before I remembered and nodded a bit shyly.

"Oh yeah... I forgot." I started before pausing, just now noticing he was holding a stuffed puppy in one hand. "What's that?" I pointed to it. He looked at it before seeming to remember it was in his hand.

"Oh yeah, um.. I found this and thought you might want it." He handed it to me. I held it and looked at it curiously before pausing. Wait...

"I can keep this?" I asked, looking up at him for confirmation. He nodded and smiled, looking down at me.

"Of course!" I instantly hugged him as best I could, him hugging back soon afterwards. It was rare that I was ever able to keep stuff with my daddy.. But I loved it! The puppy was soft and cute, with light brown fur, dark brown ears and paws, and an almost black tail. 

"I think I'll name him.. Lucky!" I giggled and Pennywise smiled happily.

"I love it." He nuzzled my forehead a bit and I smiled more. I thought before looking around then back up  at my friend.

"Can I show Beverly next time I see her? Maybe you could meet her!" I told him, hugging Lucky close. I noticed him go into thought before nodding a bit hesitantly.

"Of course you can but.. I don't think meeting her is a good idea for me." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. Why didn't he wanna meet her? She was so nice..

-

𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

Later on that night, while (Y/N) and Pennywise were asleep, Beverly and Bill decided to stop by. They wanted to see if she was still there and if she was okay. The teenage girl had told her friends about what the small girl had said before. She lead him into the room quietly before stopping, seeing little (Y/N) cuddled up to the clown. How could she be so comfortable with a killer clown..? 

"M-Maybe they really are f-friends.." Bill whispered to Beverly, her thinking before quietly going over for a closer look. She bent down next to the mattress. It looked like they passed out asleep while talking.. Hesitantly and gently, she poked (Y/N) who shifted slightly in her sleep before opening her eyes tiredly. The small girl rubbed one eye before smiling excitedly, seeing Beverly before pausing, seeing her put a finger on her mouth to make sure she stayed quiet.

"You're here." She smiled happily while whispering, sitting up slowly to get out of her friend's arms. He surprisingly stayed asleep but simply just shifted a little as she moved. Beverly and Bill nodded, both smiling a little before gently leading her into another pipe to sit down in.

"You two seem to get along really well." The teenage girl whispered softly. Bill nodded and seemed a bit surprised by this. (Y/N) thought and looked up at them.

"I-Is that a good thing or?" She started before the older teens nodded.

"Yes, of course! We just were worried he might.. hurt you or something. You're just a really lucky kid." Bill told her quietly...

-

🔸

-

🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸