🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗 - 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍🎈

-

🔸

-

𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

(Y/N) looked at the group, watching as they all looked at each other then back at her. 

"I seriously doubt that.. What're you doing here?" The girl told the two boys before asking her that question, bending down to her a little as the rest of the group hesitated. The small child thought before looking up at her shyly but also nervously.

"M-Me and my friend live here." She told the red haired teenager, messing with her hands a bit. She noticed and smiled softly, trying to comfort the small girl. 

"What's your n-name?" Bill asked, the girl of the group looking back at him before back at her.

"(Y/N)." She told him quietly. The teen girl stood up and put her hands in her pockets softly. 

"I'm Beverly and this is Bill, Richie, Eddie, Mike, Stan, and Ben." Beverly explained, introducing everyone in the group to (Y/N). 

"H-How long have y-y-you been down here?" Bill asked, looking at the small girl as the group moved a bit closer. She thought before answering.

"I think around a week. I'm not allowed outside without Penny out there with me.." She explained, rubbing her arm a bit. The group looked at each other before they looked back at her.

"Why not? Sounds like a kidnapping if you ask me." Richie joked after asking her, smiling at the others before they gave him a look. "Alright, sorry, jeez..."

"He wouldn't hurt me or do that, he helped me get away from my daddy.. That's why we stay here. Also because some people were looking for me and him but he said he got them to go away." She smiled innocently. Beverly paused suddenly but snapped out of it as Ben put his hand on her shoulder after noticing. 

"Where is this friend of yours anyways?" Eddie asked (Y/N), stepping forward a bit. The small girl paused before looking around a bit.

"I actually don't know.. He always sneaks out when I fall asleep and usually doesn't get back until a bit after." (Y/N) shrugged before looking up at them. "Why are you guys here?" 

"We were just looking around..." Ben spoke up, looking at Bill before at the kid. Suddenly (Y/N) got an idea.

"Beverly, can I show you something?" She asked a bit excitedly, going up and holding her arm slightly. The rest of the group hesitated before the teen girl smiled and looked at him, assuring that it was okay. She then looked down at the small girl and nodded. (Y/N) smiled and led Beverly into the tunnel, away from the group, then leading her into the room where she sleeps. 

"This is my room!" She giggled then ran over, plopping down excitedly on the bed. Beverly looked around the room, seeing the mattress before looking around more. Little did they know, Pennywise was there, having just gotten back but he hid out of sight in the overhead pipe he usually hangs out in. He listened to their conversation. He knew this group all too well...

"What's your friend like?" She asked, seeing a childlike drawing on the ground of her and what she believed what supposed to be her friend while smiling a bit. 

"Well.. He's really kinda protective and caring towards me but likes to scare others for fun sometimes. He's really tall and.. He kinda has a kinda weird name but I like it!" (Y/N) explained, happily kicking her feet a bit like a child would. Pennywise heard this and smiled softly. Beverly listened before sitting down across from the small girl, her legs crossed as well.

"What's his name?" She asked, looking at the drawing a little more before putting it down beside her. 

"Pennywise but I call him Penny for short!" She giggled before seeing Beverly's face change a bit to a sort of nervous one.

"And he hasn't hurt you yet?" She pressed, sitting up a bit. (Y/N) tilted her head a bit, not knowing what she meant. He heard this and his eyes changed from a yellow to an orange, growling under his breath at Beverly.

"No.. What do you mean by 'yet'?" She innocently asked before Beverly shook her head. 

"Nevermind but I have to go back to my friends now, okay? I'll try to visit as often as I can, deal?" She stood, putting her hands in her back pockets. The small child nodded and smiled a bit happily, feeling like she had another friend now. 

-

𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

She finally left.. Who was she to start getting ideas? Was she going to tell her about me? Anyways, I jumped out of the pipe, looking at (Y/N) before she ran up and hugged me tightly while smiling excitedly.

"I made a friend!" She giggled, now knowing I knew already...

-

🔸

-

🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸