🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗🎈

-

🔸

-

𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

She rushed, getting ready to leave as she threw on a shirt and shorts with high socks. She brushed her hair before looking in the mirror, smiling a bit to herself. Today was going to be good.. 

The now 23 year old (Y/N) sighed. She didn't remember much of her past.. Only that her dad was abusive and that some officers helped her after she got lost in the sewers. They had saved her 17 years ago, them having taken her to a foster care home.

She went outside with her bookbag on her back, hopping onto her bike before riding to the kissing bridge. Many came there with their significant others, carving their names onto the railing over the years. She stopped there, setting her bike against that same rail so it would stand upright without her. (Y/N) walked down after hopping over the rail, walking down the steep leaf covered hill. That was until she slipped and slipped down, scratching her leg and cheek a bit.

"Ow..." She whimpered, standing up slowly at the bottom of the hill, gently wiping herself off before wincing, noticing the cut on her knee and cheek. "Great.. That's one way to get down the hill." She told herself, sighing as she went down to the stream, following it to the place where she remembers being saved. It was like it was just a few days ago.. She had been so young. 

The girl sat down on a rock, getting out her camera. Over the years, she loved taking photos of nature and places around Derry to hang around in her room or around her house. She took a few pictures before realizing something was moving in the huge sewer pipe. (Y/N) sat all her stuff down on the rock, along with her camera, while standing up to go take a closer look..

-

𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

I had woken up from my sleep early... Instead of the usual 27 years, I only got 17 with my luck. Stupid, losers.. I've been awake for a few months though so at least I'm more awake than before. 

I was sitting in the pipes, thinking about what to do before smelling something. It appeared awfully familiar to me for some reason... 

"Hello?" I heard a woman's voice echo through the pipes. Bingo. I teleported into the shadows of the pipe was was standing in front of. The scent was coming off of her though.. I've never seen this woman before, why did it seem so familiar then? I watched as she looked into it more, seeming curious. 

I had a plan. Turning into a cat, I came out of the shadows, mewing a bit raspily. I watched her as she looked down at me, tilting her head a bit before bending down to me.

"Oh.. Hello, little guy. What're you doing out here alone?" She asked, scratching under my chin as I purr deeply. She suddenly pulled away, making me snap out of it, looking up at her confusedly as she stood. "Hmmm.. It doesn't look like you have a home. Why don't you come with me?" I followed, my plan going perfectly as she picked me up and got her stuff before getting on her bike with me.

The scent was strong but it still seemed like I knew her from somewhere.. But where? After a bit, she parked her bike against a small little home before going inside and closing the door. I looked around as she sat me down on the floor. The home was small and cozy, that same scent now a bit overpowering. This was her home.

"Like it? I know its not much but its better than staying in a foster home." She giggled a bit, patting my head before walking into the kitchen with me following. Foster home? Was that where she had lived before this place? 

I watched as she opened up a can of what seemed to be tuna, pouring it into a bowl, then setting that down in front of me.

"There you are, kitty. You need to eat." She explained softly. I sniffed the food before hesitantly eating it. It wasn't the best thing I've ever eaten but it was okay for now. I still needed to figure her out before I do anything.. The young woman stretched a bit as she walked up the stairs in her home, leaving me to eat. I quickly finished before going up the stairs after her, looking around for her before finally finding her putting her bag and stuff away that she had earlier. 

She had a polaroid camera and what seemed to be a small sealed bag with photos she must have taken today when I saw her. She took them out as I jumped up onto her bed, mewing a bit at her. She petted my head before pinning up all the pictures except for one that she just sat and looked at in thought. What was it?

I found myself moving closer, wanting to look at the picture. She seemed to notice because she let me see the picture, pulling me a bit closer into her lap. It was of the pipe I came out of by the rocky river.. She sighed and looked at it more.

"That's where I was rescued when I was younger.. I don't remember much though." She started to explain, pinning the picture up as I mewed again, wanting to know more. Pausing, the woman looked at me then at the picture, her legs criss crossed in her sitting position. "My father cased me into the pipes and I was lost, the police said I could've been in there for days.. Now I'm here." She smiled a bit down at me.

If she had been in the sewers for days.. Why hadn't I caught her or even noticed her there? I looked around as she got up, cleaning off her knee and cheek in the nearby bathroom. Then I saw it... That stuffed dog.. Wait, it couldn't be.. Right..?

-

🔸

-

🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸