🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜🎈

-
🔸
-
𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
A few days had passed since they went into town. Pennywise would go out by himself to get her food then come back to watch her eat. But sometimes he would sneak off too, usually when she was asleep, to go feed himself with the children in Derry. She had no idea, nor did he want her to know..
They were in the sewer together, playing a game of hide and go seek. Of course, her clown friend had brought up the suspenseful game and of course she agreed!
"(Y/N)... Where are youuuu~" His voice echoed through the pipes, making it impossible for her to know where he was of where he would come from. He could smell her nervousness throughout the sewers, it was sweet to him..
He suddenly grabbed her from behind in the shadows by her waist, picking her up. Since she was startled greatly, the small child kicked and yelped a bit before giggling with him over her being scared.
"You're really good at this game!!" She happily squealed a bit, thinking it was fun when he played with her. He nodded and booped her nose softly.
"I've had lots of practice!" He smiled as well, thinking before having an idea.
"You know.. There's a fair in town, we could go play there if you wanted!" He playfully offered, (Y/N) getting excited at the idea while nodding.
"Yes, let's go!" She clapped her hands happily as he put her down softly, holding her hand as he led her out of the sewers and into town.
-
(𝚢/𝚗)'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
As we walked into the fair together, people didn't seem to notice Pennywise at all. All they did was smile and look down at me.
"Hey, Penny? Why aren't they reacting to you?" I asked confusedly, looking up at him. He just smiled and looked at me.
"Because they can't see me. They don't believe in me, they're adults. Only kids can see me unless the adults believe I'm real." He explained softly, looking around. I knew Pennywise had powers. Maybe this was one of them then?
He stopped and so did I as he bent down to me.
"You count and I'll hide this time, okay?" He giggled a bit playfully before I nodded. I covered my eyes and started to count quietly. I soon reached the number 30 then uncovered, him being gone and nowhere in sight.
I looked around before getting a bit anxious, which he must have noticed because I suddenly heard a whistle above my head. As I looked up, surely enough, Pennywise was above me, floating with an upside down triangle of his red balloons. I giggled and watched, thinking he was funny as he waved, semi moving his legs to joking act like he was running in the air to make me laugh.
But I was distracted as I heard a few kids panic and run off, pointing at him. They seemed scared.. But why?
They ran to their parents, telling them to look at him, still obviously terrified before their parents seemed to notice him. They believed them. They saw him. I whimpered and backed away from them before accidentally backing into Pennywise who noticed my anxious behavior as well as the other kid's and adult's fear. He put his hands on my shoulders while looking at them, making them look at me then panic and run.
"Penny?" I whined, reaching up to him before he picked me up. He didn't speak, he just carried us back to the sewers. Was I in trouble..?
-
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
They saw me. They saw her.. I smelt her fear as well as their fear too. Hopefully they keep their mouths shut and don't tell any authorities.. I can't have her taken from me. I'll do anything I can to keep her at this point. I can't believe I'm so protective of a kid I should've killed...
-
🔸
-
🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸