🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎🎈

-

🔸

-

𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

Pennywise thought before he heard his friend speak up, looking over at him.

"By the way.. Is Pennywise your real name?" She asked, more curious than anything else. He paused before shrugging.

"Well... Pennywise is what this is." Her friend started, motioning to himself in his clown form like usual. "And my human name would just be Bill, I guess. But I prefer the first one when its just you and me." He explained more, switching into his human form. Seeing him in that form made her remember so many things back when she was little. 

He seemed to notice her drifting away in thought before pulling her closer and into his lap. (Y/N) blushed and looked up at him. 

"You okay?" He asked softly, referring to her spacing out a bit. She shook her head to clear her thoughts before nodding, smiling happily.

"Yeah, I'm just really happy you're here." She giggled, leaning back into his chest slightly. He felt and again, his heart started to beat faster like before. Pennywise thought on what to do before kissing her forehead.

"I am too." He smiled before thinking. "Would you wanna.. Play a game maybe?" He asked, obviously missing their games. (Y/N) nodded and blushed a bit more when he kissed her forehead, thinking before getting up with him. Pennywise smirked a bit playfully before wrapping his arm around her waist from behind, teleporting them both outside and in a nearby wooded area. 

She looked around, smiling at the area before realizing he disappeared like he used to do when she was young. But sure enough, just like when she was young, she whimpered and looked around for him a bit panickedly. A familiar laugh from above her, sitting in the tree in his clown form, was Pennywise. 

"I'll count, okay? Go hide." He smirked, his mischievous side showing more and more. She nodded before running off to go find somewhere to hide as he counted, his yellow eyes closed. Finding a hiding spot, (Y/N) hid behind a huge nearby rock. Waiting there for him was anxiety raising.. She knew at any moment, her old friend could grab her or jump out and scare her when she was least expecting it!

-

𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

After I counted, I looked around from up in the tree, sniffing the ear a bit. Got it. Her sweet scent was nearby. I teleported around before ending up in a tree close by her. I looked down, seeing her sitting behind a huge rock. She looked a bit nervous, checking her surroundings many times. 

My heart started to beat faster once again. What was happening? Why did I get so excited when I see her? I've never had this happen before.. Maybe its just feeling like I actually have a friend? I'm not 100% sure.. I teleported down onto the rock she was behind and smiled. 

"Found you!" I laughed as she jumped, being startled by me playfully yelling down to her. I smelt her fear for a second, making me stop before I watched her smile up at me, the dreaded scent fading. I smiled at this too, jumping down before kissing her forehead, watching as she blushed.

"You startled me." She giggled, rubbing her arm a bit. I thought before hugging her. 

"Mine." I heard myself say, holding onto her a bit. Why did I say that?? I shut my mouth quickly before pulling away a bit fast, seeing her blushing more. "U-Um.. Why don't we go home?" I mumbled, holding her hand before teleporting into her home.

"Hey, um.. Penny?" She asked as I walked into the kitchen, switching into my human form. I heard her follow as I hummed in response, letting her know I was listening. "Are you okay? You've been acting a bit different.." I looked at her and stopped, semi panicking in my mind.

"Different? Like, bad different or?" I asked, sounding a bit nervous as I looked through her cabinet and kitchen for something to eat. I didn't usually like human food but it was better than nothing and her finding out right now.

"No, no, I just.. i just was wondering." She told me, rubbing the back of her neck. I looked back, watching her as she did so. My mind seemed to race and throw weird thoughts my way; stuff like 'she's really pretty' and 'I love her hair and eyes'. I shook my head and sighed, looking away before turning to face her.

"Okay.. Maybe there is a reason I've been acting weird." I started, watching as she looked at me curiously. "I have been getting these thoughts and I don't know where they're coming from.." I looked down a bit embarrassedly.

"Like what?" (Y/N) asked, coming towards me as she spoke. I stood still and thought.

"Like you being pretty and me liking your hair and eyes, stuff like that." I explained, semi wondering if it was bad. But i paused as I saw her blush a bit. 

"Wait.. So you like me?" She asked quietly, messing with her hair a bit. What should I say? What was the right answer? I simply decided to nod and she smiled a bit shyly. "Maybe I like you too." She told me quietly, kissing my cheek a bit to make my face feel warmer.

-

🔸

-

🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸