🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 - 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐🎈

-
🔸
-
(𝚢/𝚗)'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
Pennywise seemed more stressed out than usual. It's been a couple of days since the fair but he's always thinking now. We're never playing anymore..
He was sitting down in the overhead pipe, thinking to myself deeply. I finally sighed and got up, deciding to go and try to talk to him. I walked up to the pipe, looking up at it. All I could see from that view was his shadow.
"Penny..?" I whined, softly calling to him. I wanted him to help me up there but I also wanted an answer.. He paused before looking down at me.
"Yes?" He asked softly back. I made grabby hands up to him and he smiled a bit, gently reaching down and picking me up, setting me down inside the pipe next to him.
"Are you okay?" I asked a bit worriedly. I've never seen him think this hard before since I met him. He thought before nodding, petting my hair gently.
"I'm fine, don't worry. I'm just thinking about what to do.." What did he mean?
"About?" I tilted my head. He sighed and moved his setting position to face me, holding my hands.
"Those people saw me and I probably should've caught them before they got away... If they tell others, everyone will be looking for us and possibly take you away." He explained before pausing as I whimper.
"Noo.. They can't, I wanna stay with you!" I hugged him but he paused before hugging back.
"I know.. I want you to as well, little girl." He rubbed my back a little to calm me. It worked almost instantly.
He sighed and continued to rub before tensing, up both hearing voices echo through the pipes. He looked around before growling a bit, holding me closer. I held onto him and frowned.
"Penny?" I leaned into him and he held onto me.
"I have an idea but you're gonna have to trust me, okay?" He explained, my friend picking me up and carrying me into another set of pipes that he wouldn't let me go down beforehand.
-
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
I didn't tell her what the plan was. I couldn't. She'd probably try to run and hide from me but I knew she'd be safer if I used them.. The floating lights.
I carried her into the pipes, before slowly going into the room I didn't want her to see. A pile of stuff that I've taken over the years was in the center, reaching up all the way to the top of the huge area. Near the top of the pile, floating children slowly moved and circled it.
I could smell her fear rise and she clung onto me more.
"W-Why are we here?" She whined, looking at the floating children above us. I hated the smell of her fear.. Even though it was sweet to me, I hated it. I looked up at the floating children, thinking before looking back at her.
"Shhh.." I frowned, holding her up before kissing her forehead. She was obviously scared, holding onto my arms.
"W-What're you gonna do?" She asked quietly. I didn't answer right away. I figured it'd be best not to.
"You have to look at me, okay?" I told her quietly. She looked at me and nodded hesitantly.
-
𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟
-
He started. Pennywise's face started to change as he opened his mouth wider and wider. (Y/N) saw and struggled, trying to get away.
"No, let me go!" She yelled, seeing all the hundreds of teeth that came with him opening his mouth like he did.
She continued to struggled before pausing, seeing three small glowing light appear from the back of his throat. But she couldn't help but look at them.. Her eyes changed to a dulled over grey color, her body going limp, and she started to slowly float upwards.
Pennywise's hands gently helped her move upwards before she went out of his reach. His mouth closed back to normal and he looked at her, frowning a bit before nodding, knowing she was safer up there where no one could reach her but him.
The voices in the pipes go closer and he growled, the clown disappearing to go find them...
-
🔸
-
🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸