🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍🎈

𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 -

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚞𝚎... 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 ;𝚠; (𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜-)

🔸

-

𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

Thoughts raced through the clown's mind. Things like 'how would this work?', 'how could something like me be like this?', and 'I'm supposed to be The Eater of Worlds!' Snapping Pennywise from his thoughts, he felt (Y/N) hold his gloved hand softly. Her hands were so much smaller than his. Heck, in general, even she was way smaller than him all in all. 

"What're you thinking about?" She asked softly, tilting her head a bit up to look at him curiously. He hesitated before sighing. He couldn't avoid this conversation for long even if he tried...

"I'm not from here.. I'm supposed to be The Eater of Worlds, so how can I feel this way?" He told her, watching as her face changed to look more confused. 

"What do you mean?" She asked again softly, seeming to keep her calm physically but he could smell her growing a bit anxious as he gently pulled his hand away a bit.

"What I mean is that I'm the complete opposite of human; an ancient cosmic evil creature which preys upon people, children included and preferred.. This goes against everything I am and have known." He explained, growling a bit after speaking until he sensed her anxiety spike as he finished. The smaller girl pulled away and sat up a bit, looking at his hand then back up at him. 

"But... You're not evil. If you were, you wouldn't have saved me, you would've left me alone or hurt me or worse! I don't see you as a bad person or being or anything, Penny.." She told him, trying to make him see what she was saying. He thought before looking away.

"But I'm a child murderer.. I'm a murderer in general! I have to feed but.. I don't know." This being actually felt guilty for once.. What was happening to him? But something weird was going on.. The scent of her anxiety and fear actually started to disappear. This made him look down at her, seeing her smile a bit which made him really confused. She wasn't scared by this?

"Well.. Everyone has to eat, you can't change that. But maybe if you spent more time away from the sewers, you might be able to find a way to stop killing for a bit?" She explored their options, his words not changing her opinions. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck slightly.

"I don't know... I've never tried to change.. Would you help me if so?" He asked a bit nervously, messing with the ruffles around his neck and on his outfit. (Y/N) smiled and nodded, holding his bigger gloved hand again which caused a sort of soft purr to emit from his throat and chest. The smaller girl seemed to hear and smiled more.

-

(𝚢/𝚗)'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

"Awww!! I didn't know you could purr!" I giggled and semi fangirled a bit. But he just rolled his eyes and smirked a bit. 

"You're forgetting that I'm not human and I came into your house in the form of a cat earlier." He teased which made me pause then sheepishly look away. Darn it..

"Oh yeah.. Sorry." I looked up at him before feeling him hug me, I hugged back too of course. A few seconds passed before we pulled away, me getting up from the bedside carefully before looking around. Through the silence, I suddenly heard Pennywise's stomach growl lowly which made me raise an eyebrow at him just to tease but he didn't seem that embarrassed surprisingly.

"Wanna try some of the food we have downstairs?" I put my hands on my hips. Pennywise bit the inside of his cheek a bit while thinking before nodding, standing up. Seeing how much bigger he was to me made me pause but I soon snapped out of it a few seconds later and led him downstairs, going into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, I tried to look through the cupboards and cabinets for anything he could try as he jumped up a bit, sitting on the little island table in the middle of the area. "I know you're used to feeding off fear and stuff but do you wanna try some steak? I could try to make some for dinner!" I offered, looking back and up at him. 

"Can I just have it raw?" He asked, trying to beg as he slightly gave me a pouty lip. I sighed and nodded, getting it out.

"Fine.. But you know you'll have to eat cooked food when around people other than me, right?" I tried to explain, making the bigger clown tilt his head a bit. "Like when we're out in public and stuff. You'd have to be in your human form then is so too." I just shrugged, putting a raw steak on a paper plate and putting it down on the island next to him. 

-

𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

When she turned her back to throw stuff away and clean up the counter, he had opened his mouth wide, swallowing and eating both the steak and the paper plate it was on. (Y/N) messed with her hair and sighed a bit stressfully before turning around, seeing both the plate and steak gone and the blood around his mouth and on his gloves. 

"Wha-" She froze, looking over the situation to understand what just happened. "Did you eat the plate too??" He paused and licked his lips, nodding innocently before giggling a bit. 

"Yup!" He proudly smiled and laughed as he saw her face palm gently. Suddenly, Pennywise caught the scent of her stress and stopped, looking down at her. "Why are you stressed?" He asked, reading her mind to try and figure it out himself but he couldn't find much. He wasn't able to read her as easily as other people in Derry..

"I-I.. I don't know. I just can't help but think of when I was a kid and stuff... You saved me and I just up and left without telling you! I just feel guilty.." (Y/N) frowned, rubbing her arm as she looked down a bit sadly. Pennywise noticed and frowned, gently jumping down from his seat, going up and hugging her softly, nuzzling into her neck a bit to cheer her up. Even she seemed to notice that he had to bend down a lot just to hug her! But his actions and this factor did make her smile a bit, cheering her up. Leaning into his chest a bit, she relaxed and breathed in. For a clown and predator that lived in the sewers, he surprisingly smelled quite nice; the smell of cotton candy and popcorn coming off his suit..

-

🔸

-

🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸