🎈𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 - 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎🎈

-

🔸

-

𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

"Hurt me?? He would never do that." (Y/N) assured, standing up. Beverly and Ben looked at each other before she sighed.

"I know but its better to be safe than sorry..." The teen explained, messing with the small child's hair a bit. (Y/N) thought before nodding a bit before realizing Lucky was still on the bed with her friend.

"Oh yeah, I gotta go grab something, I'll be right back!" She ran off but before Beverly could stop her, the small girl was back in the room from before. When she reached the mattress, something was missing.. Lucky was still sitting on the mattress but her friend was no longer sleeping there. In fact, he wasn't anywhere that she could see... This made her pause and look around after picking up her stuffed dog."Penny..?" She whimpered, looking around more. Meanwhile, Bill and Beverly looked at each other, both standing and trying to decide what to do. 

"We can't just assume the worse! What if they actually are friends and he really did help her?" Beverly tried to tell her friend quietly, motioning her hand in the direction that (Y/N) went. But he looked away before sighing.

"B-But we can't be sure of that.. If he was capable of h-helping a child and keeping them safe or protecting them, w-why would be have taken G-G-Georgie? Why wouldn't he have helped him? W-Why her..?" He frowned, semi getting mad or upset before his friend grabbed his hand to snap him out of it.

"Listen to yourself... You can't just wish harm on her because of your brother.." She frowned, Bill looking down, realizing he was in the wrong.

"Y-You're right.. I'm sorry." He apologized, looking at Beverly again as she smiled a bit. She had opened her mouth to speak again but they both snapped their gaze over as they heard something in the pipe opening next to them.

"(Y/N)?" She asked out quietly, looking at the pipe as they took a couple of steps backwards just in case. It was dark, the only light source they had was a dim flashlight that Bill had brought but it wasn't enough to show much in the pipe where the sound came from.. Two dull semi glowing eyes could be seen deep in the pipe. This cause some panic, causing them to run back into the room the small girl had ran into, seeing her looking around.

"(Y/N), w-where is he?" Bill panicked a little, them looking around. She simply shrugged, not knowing why they were panicking. 

"I guess he just woke up or something." The small girl told them, obviously very calm and relaxed. This was enough proof for them to finally realize they really were friends and that she was safe but.. What about them?

-

𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

-

I couldn't help but feel like they were trying to steal (Y/N) from me... She was safe here, way safer than she'd ever be out there anyways. I hid in the shadows, watching as the two teens seemed panicked but my small friend was perfectly calm.

"What's the matter..?" She asked, looking up at them while holding Lucky. They both looked at her.

"N-Nothing.. W-W-We just should probably g-get going soon." Bill stuttered, Beverly nodding and agreeing as they stayed close together. I watched as (Y/N) frowned and pouted a bit. This was enough to make me jealous and a bit mad or upset.. I teleported behind Beverly and giggled.

"Looking for me?" I smiled playfully, watching as the two teenagers tensed and looked back, running to get away before stopping behind the small child who excitedly smiled up at me before running up to hug me softly.

"There you are!" She giggled innocently, me patting her head a bit before eyeing the teens a bit, being protective of her. They hesitantly backed away a few times, holding each others hands. I could smell both of their overwhelming scents of fear... When (Y/N) pulled away from me, I picked her up gently, listening as she looked at the teens."We should play hide and seek! Penny is really good at it." She smiled, me nodding, still eyeing the other two a bit.

"That's a great idea.. Play with us, B-Bill. You too, Beverly." I told them, semi mocking the teen boy a bit by stuttering. He seemed to notice as he looked away before at Beverly who thought. "You wouldn't want to upset (Y/N), would you?" I pressed, trying to guilt trip them. It seemed to scare them a bit and work, them nodding and agreeing to play as I put my little buddy down carefully before she started to bounce a bit excitedly.

"Yay!! C'mon, lets go hide!" She told the teens, running off to hide but the teens went into a different pipe than her. As they hid, I waited before teleporting behind the two quietly, following them silently while going unnoticed by them. That was until I grabbed Beverly and covered her mouth, teleporting with her away from Bill and into another part of the sewer. She kicked and tried to get away before I held her neck, not enough to choke her, pushing her up against the pipe wall above me a bit.

"You two better not even think about telling her anything.. And if you take her away, I'll easily find you and take care of all of you, got it?" I threatened, drooling a bit at the smell of her fear. She whimpered and gripped onto my arm that held her up scaredly. 

"A-Are you actually her friend or are you just saving her for later?" She asked, her voice a bit raspy from my hand being wrapped around her neck. I growled a bit, my eyes turning from yellow to a reddish orange.

"You don't think I tried to hurt her? I've tried, my first intentions when I found her weren't to keep her around. But I can't and I'm still trying to figure out why.. If she's going to know about anything I do behind closed doors, it'll be by me, not any of you losers, understand?" I explained, growling more a bit under my breath but she nodded, understanding. I heard (Y/N) coming closer so I dropped Beverly and she fell, gasping for air slightly as she rubbed her neck. I watched and thought before seeing the small girl come up happily.

"You found Beverly!" She smiled and ran up, hugging the teen girl a bit. I watched more as I saw her hug back but look up at me with a bit of hate...

-

🔸

-

🐰 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 🌸