(Rengoku)

//

It's raining very hard today but you don't care, you still went to the cemetery to visit your beloved. It's been a week since they buried the body of the Fire Pillar, Rengoku Kyojuro, your lover. He died when he fought an Upper Moon Demon. As you reached his grave, you touched it with your shaking hand, you're also already dripping wet because of the heavy rain but you ignore it. It's the very first time you went to his grave since he died and buried, you didn't visit him because you can't accept the fact that he's gone and will never coming back. You sit in front of it and put the flower that you bought.

"Hey. I'm sorry if I just visited you now. Did you miss me?", you laughed softly and continue to speak to him. "How are you? Are you happy there?" Well, I'm not. I just don't want to wake up anymore knowing you're not here with me. I want to follow you so bad but I know you won't be happy if I do that. It hurts so much, it's killing me but I can't do anything."

You suddenly remember the time when they brought Rengoku's body, lifeless. It's suffocating. You can't breath properly. Your mind went blank, but you didn't go near him because you still believed that he's not that one. It's just a bad dream that's why when they buried him, you didn't come. You were so mad that time. You want to kill that demon, to torture him. You want to kill him ten times but you know to yourself that it won't change anything. Even if you kill all the demons in the world, it wouldn't change the fact that he's dead and he's not coming back.

You stand up to hug his own grave and cried your heart out. You didn't care if the rain and tears mixed all over your face. You keep on crying to lessen the pain that your feeling.

"I miss you so much. I miss everything about you. Your face. Your voice. Your smile. Your touch. Your hugs and kisses. Don't worry about me, okay? I'm going to be okay, not now but soon. I'm also sorry if I didn't help you that time. I'll promise that I will take care always. Wait for me, okay? We can be together again, soonest. Be my guardian angel, for now. From now on, I'll keep on visiting you and telling you about my everday life." you said continuously while tears are keep falling on your eyes. You starting also to cry out loud and just let it out. You stay there hugging his grave while crying for so many hours and when you calm down you decided to sit in front of it again.

"Rengoku, can I ask you a favor? If you can hear me, can you visit me in my dreams? I've been waiting for you to do that. I want to talk to you. I want to kiss you. I want to hug you, one last time. Can you do that?" you smiled weakly and stand up because you decided to go home already since you're really wet and you don't want to get sick but before that you bid your farewell to him.

"Bye bye, I'll go home first, okay? I'll come back tomorrow, promise. Don't miss me too much. I love you so much. I'll always do. See you tomorrow." and with that you turned your back on him but you felt something strange feeling. It's a warm feeling, it feels like Rengoku's hugging you. The hug of your one and only. You smile and then hugged yourself too, while imagining that he's only here beside you.

Let's meet in our next life, my love.

//