(Akaza Part 2)

Three months passed since you and Akaza part your ways and to be honest, it still hurts you because you're still in love with him. Until now, the Demon Slaying Corps are clueless about your past to that demon and it doesn't matter anymore, you two broke already, anyway.

You're currently sitting peacefully in front of your house when an annoying crow ruined it, your Kasugai crow. You really hate this crow because it's so noisy. You shut it up ordering it to leave. You stood up and fix your uniform together with your nichirin sword and take your leave. You're definitely clueless about this mission that they gave you. You don't even know what kind of demon you will going to fight.

As you continue on walking on a dark forest, a cold wind hardly hit your skin causing you to shivers. A strong scent of demon lingers all over the place, signalling that the demon is just near. The scent is kinda familiar to you but you just shrugged it off. You get a grip on your sword, readying yourself if someone launched an attack on you. A figure appeared in front of you and you widened your eyes when you saw who is it. It's Akaza, your ex lover.

"A-Akaza?" You said in disbelief.

A smirk formed into his lips. "(Name), it's been a while. I didn't expect to meet you here."

You try to put your composure back. "Me too, Akaza. So you're the demon that I need to kill? What a cruel fate." You said sarcastically as a wicked smile appeared in your lips.

"Indeed. How about let's have a talk first? I miss talking to you. No. What I meant is, I miss you."

You removed your grip to your sword. "Sorry but I don't have time for this."

"What's with the feisty attitude, (Name)?"

"I'm leaving."

"Leaving me, already?"

This time you laughed sarcastically. "Leaving? Really, Akaza? Coming from you?" You spat bitterly then you turned your back on him and to your surprise, he's already standing in front of you. Demon privilege. "What do you want?"

He reached for your face, caressing it slowly. You flinched on his touch but you didn't bother to remove it. He looked directly to your eyes. "I miss you, (Name). I'm sorry for everything. I'm so happy to see you again."

That's it. You launched yourself to him, hugging him tightly. He seems surprised on your action but later on, he hugged you back, stroking your hair while he keeps on whispering "Sorry" to your ear. You can't help to cry because you've been waiting to hug this man again. "I miss you too. Please, don't leave me again." You feel that he planted a soft kiss to your head.

After a minute, he distanced himself to you and wiped your tears gently that keeps on streaming in your eyes. "Stop crying. Promise, I won't leave you again."

"So, are we together again? Like couple, you know?"

"Why? You don't want to?"

"Ofcourse, I would like to." then you rolled your eyes on him earning a chuckle from him.

"So, how have you been?"

"The usual. I'm still pretty." then he glares at you. "What? Okay. Fine. I'm not okay since we broke up. It's very painful to the point that I don't want to wake up."

"I'm reall sorry, (Name). Sorry for being selfish."

"It's okay. It's in the past and perhaps, we're okay."

"That's right. By the way, I'll go ahead."

"You're leaving already? That's too soon." You said pouting.

"I have to go before the morning comes up."

"Can I go with you?"

"No. Muzan-sama will see you and of course, he won't hesitate to kill you and worst he might turn you into a demon."

"I told you. I don't mind so we can be together."

"and I told you also that I don't want you to be like me. One more thing, we can still be together even if you're a human and I'm a demon, like what others said love has no boundaries." He said seriously.

You stared at him and with that you start laughing histerically.

"What's funny, (Name)?" there's a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"You! Goodness! Where did you learn that? Are you a love guru now?"

He hit you in your head earning a whine from you. "I'll go ahead. See you tomorrow. Same time. Same place."

"Copy, Sir. If you want, I won't go home. I'll sleep here and wait for you until tomorrow evening."

"Whatever. I'll go ahead. Take care, okay? I love you."

"I will. You too. I love you too." then he drifted away.

You're very happy that you can't remove the smile in your lips. You decided to go home too but it surprised you when a man appears in front of you. You widened your eyes when you realized that it's one of the higher ups from the Demon Slaying Corps.

"So our hunch about you are correct? You're really seeing a demon."

You immediately bowed your head to him. "I'm sorry."

A loud slap landed on your face. "You're such a shame. What will people tell if they found out that a hashira like you is seeing a demon?"

"I'm sorry. I knew it's wrong but I love him so much."

"Love? Can you hear yourself, (Name)? Your lover is a demon? Our number one enemy. Are you insane?"

"I will face the consequences of my action."

"You should. I'm sorry but rules are rules. You need to be punished. Any last word?"

You widened your eyes when you saw that he's aiming his sword on you. "Are you going to kill me?"

"Why not? You disobeyed us. You're one of our favorite hashira but you disappointed us. Sorry." and with that you felt a pain on your chest. He stabbed you on your chest. Blood continues to stream and you feel your body getting weakened.

"H-help me." but he just turned his back on you and start walking away. You cough repeatedly and your breath starts hitching. "I'm sorry, Akaza. I can't keep my promise to you, anymore. I love you and I'll always do. I'm really sorry." You said while crying hoping your last words to reach him. Your vision starting to blurry and you can feel the heaviness in your eyes. You can't take it anymore, you closed your eyes with tears flowing on it. "I'm really sorry, Akaza."

//