(Zenitsu)

//

The third eye is a mystical and esoteric concept of speculative invisible eye, usually depicted as located on the forehead, which provides perception beyond ordinary sight. It also considered as a sixth sense. They said that this a special skill that some people can acquire. They tend to see what others can't see. You don't know if you will consider yourself lucky because you're one of them. At first, you don't know the real concept behind it but as time goes by, you already understand it. You're different from others. You can see what they can't see and to be honest, you don't like it. You can see spirits and sometimes they won't let you keep in peace. They're everywhere and you don't want it. Sometimes you will shout at them to stop following you and that's the reason why people don't want to be around you. People keep on saying that they don't want to be your friends because you're weird and scary.

You're currently in a middle of a forest, sitting on a certain big rock. You run all the way here because you're escaping those spirits that keeps on chasing you but they won't stop. You can see them all around. You closed your eyes and covered your ears so you won't see and hear them. A touch in your shoulder scares you causing for you to scream.

"Get away from me!" You shouted without opening your eyes but you removed your hands from your ears.

"Uh, M-Miss. Sorry, did I scare you?"

You open your eyes slowly then you saw a boy standing in front of you. He's wearing a certain uniform with a yellow haori on top and he has a sword. His hair is color yellow that looks like a shredded cheese.

"A-are you a human?" You asked stuttering.

"What kind of question is that, Miss? Ofcourse, I'm a human."

You sighed in relief. "Who are you? What are you doing here and what are you wearing?"

"Wait! One at a time. I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma. I'm here for a stroll then I saw you. I'm wearing a demon slayer corps uniform. I'm a demon slayer."

"Demon Slayer?"

"Yes. You don't know us? We're the one who slay demons. Wait, how about you? Who are you?"

"I'm (Y/N)."

"So what are you doing here?" then he sit beside you. "You don't mind, right?"

You just nodded to him. "I'm escaping them." You said without looking at him.

"Them? Who are they?"

"It's nothing. You will not believe it, anyway."

"Okay. I won't force you to tell it but I will believe you. I mean, I can feel the kindness in your heart. No, I heard it."

You looked at him. "Heard? What do you mean?"

"Ahh! I mean, I have a good sense of hearing. I can heard anyone and anything. Well, I don't know if this is a thing that I should be proud of."

"You have sixth sense too?"

"Too?"

"Oh. I have too but in my case, it's something to do with my sight. I have a third eye. I can see what can't other people see."

"Really? That's cool."

"C-cool?"

"Yes." He nodded smiling widely. "Why? Did I offend you?"

"U-uhm, no! It's just this is the first time someone told me that and it's from the stranger. People always says that I'm weird and scary." You said with a hint of sadness.

"Why would they tell that?"

"It's because I'm different."

"You're not. Don't believe them. You're not weird. You're cool and yes, pretty." he said scratching his nape, with a hint of pink on his cheeks.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. I'm just telling the truth. Oh, by the way, what do you mean, when you said that you can see what other can't see?"

"Ahh, that one. Ghost and spirits. I can see them and I can also talk to them."

He widened your eyes at him. "That's scary. I mean, your skill not you. You're not scary. I'm scared of them, I can't stand them. You're so brave. How can you manage that?"

"At first, I'm scared of them too but as time goes by, I already used to them but I don't want it. I don't want to see and hear anymore. I want peace."

"That's awful. Don't worry, (Y/N)-san. From now on, I will protect you from them."

"You just said that you're scared of them?" then you chuckled. "And why would you do that?"

"I have a sword. I can fight them." He said proudly. "and you're asking, why would I protect you? It's simple. You're my friend."

"F-friend? But we just met each other?"

"So? It doesn't matter. Wait, you don't want to be my friend?" then he pouted at you.

"No, Zenitsu. I'm just glad that you want to be my friend."

"Ofcourse. Don't worry, I'll introduce to you Tanjiro and Inosuke. They're my friends and for sure, they will like you too."

"I'm looking forward for that." then you smiled at him.

"You should smile often, (Y/N). It makes you prettier."

You blushed on what he said. "E-eh, Zenitsu! Stop saying embarrassing things."

"I'm just saying the truth."

"Stop teasing me or else..."

"Or else what?" then he smirks at you.

"I tell you to those spirits who are here." You said with a smug on your face.

He widened his eyes on you then he clings to your arm. "E-eh?!? So are you telling me that they're here?"

"Yes and they're looking at you." You said seriously but you're stopping yourself from laughing because you're just teasing him.

"WAAAAH! (Y/N)-san, Let's get out of here. Promise, I won't tease you anymore."

Then you start laughing. "You're so funny, Zenitsu! Don't worry. I'm just joking. The spirits left already. No one's here except us."

He glared at you. "You're so mean, (Y/N)-san."

"I'm sorry, okay?"

"Fine. By the way, I think you should go home. It's getting late. It's dangerous here."

"I don't want to and I don't have a home. I'm an orphan. I'm staying at the orphanage but I don't want there anymore."

"Eh?? Then where are you going now?"

"I don't know? Maybe, I'll just stay here and wait for the morning to come. Oh, you should go home, Zenitsu. I'll be fine."

"As if I will let you to stay here. Come on?" then he stood up.

"Huh? Where?"

"I'll bring you home."

"No. You don't need to."

"Don't be so stubborn. One more thing, if I leave you here, I don't think that I can sleep at peace. So, let's go?"

You stood up and hug him. You can't believe that someone like Zenitsu exist. "Thank you, Zenitsu. You're so kind." When you realized that you're hugging him, you immediately distance yourself from him. "Sorry."

"It's okay, (Y/N)-san. So, let's go?"

You nodded to him happily but you stared at him in confusion when he held his right hand. "Hold my hand. I mean, for sure there so many spirits here. So yeah, we need to hold hands but if you don't want, it's okay."

You took his hand and hold it. "Sure." He smiled at you and with that you two start walking going to Zenitsu's.

//

[requested by: RinaEights420]