(Kokushibou)

//

You are sitting in front of the mirror, staring at your own reflection. You gently touched your left cheek, it has a purplish bruise because of his slap, you also saw a small cut in your lower lip. You had a fight with your husband again, Kokushibou. It maybe hard to believe that a normal human like you has a demon husband and he's not only a normal demon, he's the Upper Moon One, one of the strongest among them but that's the truth. You met in an unexpected ways. You're sitting by yourself at your house rooftop when he suddenly appeared in front of you. You were very scared that time, you knew that he will surely kill and devour you, but in your surprise he said that he will spare your life in one condition. What surprised you more is when he said that he will let you lived but in exchanged you need to be his wife. You asked him why he want that then he simply said that he find you attractive. You knew that you don't have a choice just to agree to his proposal because if you refused he will instantly kill you. You immediately accept his offer but you asked him a favor to let you stay being a human and he agreed to it.

You're living with him. He's very kind and gentle to you that makes you very happy. You can't believe that he can be like that when it comes to you. As day passed by, you starting to grows feelings for him causing for you to fell inlove with him. By the way, when it comes to food, it's still the usual. He eat human, while in your case you eat human food and that's the reason why you two don't eat together.

But like what others said, everything has changed. Lately, you've been fighting and it's not just a verbal fighting, it leads him to hurt you physically. He will always like that so you're used to it but you still can't leave him. You love him so much and you don't want to feel lonely anymore. That's the always scene between you two and after few minutes he will go to you and will say sorry for all the things he did. Speaking of, you startled when he sit beside you. You smile at him and hold his hand.

"(Y/N). I'm sorry for hitting you, okay?"

"It's okay. I'm sorry also for shouting at you. Are you hungry?" you asked softly.

"No. Do your cheeks still hurt?" Then he cupped your cheeks and gently stroke it. He also kissed it.

"Not really. It will heal later. Don't worry about it. By the way, do you want to sleep already? You can go to our room. I'll just follow you there."

He nodded at you. "Follow me quickly, okay?" and with that he stood up and gave you a quick peck on your lips, then he went to your shared room.

A smile appeared on your face. It might sounds crazy but you feel giddy whenever he'll do that. You knew that your relationship with him is not healthy anymore but what can you do, he's the one that making you happy? In the end of the day you still longing for each other. You two keep coming back for more. You don't care if you two always fight what important is you're still together and that's the meaning of love to the both of you. You don't want anyone but only him. You decided to follow him so you stood up and went to your room to sleep with your beloved husband.

//