(Sanemi)

//

You're happily standing in front of a mirror, looking at your own reflection. You're fitting your gown for your wedding gown and you really love it. You can't wait for it because you're going to marry your long time partner, Sanemi Shinazugawa. You slowly caressed it, you can't help to smile. You startled when someone suddenly barged in your room, it's your mother and she widened her eyes when she saw you.

"Goodness, (Name)! What are you doing? Why are you wearing your gown?"

"Huh? What's wrong with this? I'm just fitting it. I look pretty, right?" You exclaimed happily.

"Remove that, quickly. You shouldn't do that."

"Ma, what's wrong with you?" You said irritatedly.

"Don't you know that there's a belief that if you fit your wedding gown before your wedding, there's a possibility that it will not happen." (Yes, this is a really belief here in the Philippines).

"That's too absurb, Ma."

"Stop complaining, (Name). Remove that, there's nothing if we will follow it."

"Okay. Fine. By the way, what brings you here?" You asked while unzipping your dress.

She grins at you. "Sanemi is here. He's waiting downstairs."

"Okay. I'll follow you there." She just nodded at you and went outside. You change your clothes quickly because you don't want him to wait for too long. As you finished changing, you went downstairs. You saw him sitting on one of your sofa. You sit beside him.

"Hey. What are you doing here? Let me guess. You missed me already, right?" You said teasingly.

"Shut up. I just passed by to drop the sample of our invitation."

"Where is it?"

He reached for the envelope on the table beside him and gave it to you. "Here. Check it first."

You took and open it. "Wow. It's beautiful. I love it but I love you more." then you winked at him but he just rolled his eyes on you.

"You're such a tsundere, Nemi."

"I'm not."

"If you say so. You know what? I'm really excited on our wedding day." then you leaned on him.

"Me too. I can't wait to marry you." He said grabbing your hand.

"As if I know your just excited to our honeymoon."

"Idiot."

"Yes but sadly, I'm your idiot."

"Whatever." causing for the both of you to laugh together.

He stays in your house for almost two hours since he said that he'll need to do something else. He says that he'll just call you.

It's 10pm in the evening but Sanemi is still not calling you that's why you're starting to worry. You keep on checking your phone.

"(Name), calm down. Maybe he's just doing something. For sure, he will call you later."

"But Ma, it's so unusual for him. I hope he's okay."