(Rui)

Note:
This is only a short one.

//

"RUI!" You yelled in frustration. You're having a conversation more like an argument with a certain spider demon, Rui the Lower Moon Five.

"I don't have a time for your drama, (Y/N)." he said and turned his back on you.

You stopped him by grabbing his right hand. "I'm still talking to you, Rui. Drop these family act of yours. You don't need that. You have me."

He glared at you then removed your hand harshly. "Who do you think you are to dictate, what I need and what I don't? You are nothing, (Y/N), If it wasn't because of me, you're dead for a long time. I let you stay here so don't interfere on what I'm doing. Well, you can leave if you don't like it that's a big favor for me, anyway."

"B-but you love me, right? Rui, don't do this to me." you said while already crying.

You heard him laughed. "Love? You're very funny, (Y/N). I never loved you. Let's just say, it's just a pure pity. The only thing that matters to me is my family and you're not part of it. I'll go ahead at don't bother me anymore because if you do, I won't hesitate to kill you." and with that he left you, crying.

A tears escaped from your eyes, as you remembered that scene two days ago. Since that incident, you never show yourself to Rui, and that makes you a stray demon. You're scared of coming back to his house because you know that it's possible for him to kill you, after all you're nothing to him. You still can't believe those words that came from his mouth. He's not like that before. Yes, he's very intimidating and cruel but when it comes to you, he's different. It started when he became obsessed of having his own family, causing him to built a family act, and it's worsened when he became a Lower Moon. You also saw that when someone failed to do their role, he will kill it instantly.

You suddenly remember the day when you first met him. You're wounded and bleeding while running away from those demon slayers who want to slaughter you. You can't fight them anymore because of your weak body and they're too many. They keep on chasing you, so you won't stop until you're already running out of breath causing you to stop, until they trapped you. You don't have anywhere to go, so you just accept the fact that this is your end, but in your surprised, a little boy appears and killed those demon slayers.

You admired his strength despite of his height because he manage to defeat those enemies by himself. He walked closer to you, assisting you to stand up. He offered to help by bringing you to his house, that you immediately accept. From then, you lived with him and became his partner. You two are always together even when hunting your victims. He trained you to become strong by teaching you to fight. You started to grow feelings for him, so you pledge your loyalty to him and you'll stay with him forever, but everything's come to an end. The world that you built together is gone, he destroyed it. He built a new world without you and that's what you need to accept. From now on, you need to build a new world by yourself. You gently wiped the tears that keep on falling from your eyes and stand up.

"I guess, I need to go before the sunrise come." then you walked away, searching for a new place to stay.

//