(Genya)

Note: So in this oneshot, Genya, Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu are not minors.
Warning: 🔞👀

//

You're on your way to the nearest bar from your house. You received a phone call from Tanjiro, asking if you can fetch Genya because he's too drunk. You can't say no to that kind guy. You paused on walking when you saw the bar that Tanjiro said. You immediately went inside. As usual, it's very noisy inside. You searched where they are but you startled when a guy appeared out of nowhere.

"Hi miss, wanna drink with me?" Gross.

You smile at him sweetly. "How about no? So, if you don't mind, move." then you pushed him away. This is the reason why you don't like going on a bar alone, that kind of guy irritates you. You keep on looking for them until you saw their table. You immediately went there.

As you reached their table, Tanjiro immediately greet you. "(Name)-san, you're here. Come, take a sit first." You nodded and sit beside him. You saw Zenitsu and Inosuke too and there is Genya who's seems very drunk.

"What happened to him?" this time, Inosuke is the one who answered you.

"He passed out." then he offered you a drink that you refused immediately.

"Why did you let him drink too much?"

"No, we didn't." Zenitsu said without looking at you because he's busy munching.

"He keep on saying that he can drink a lot but after 3 glasses, he passed out. What a loser." It's Inosuke again.

You let out a soft laugh. "Yes, a loser indeed."

"(Name)-san, I'm sorry for disturbing you. I can't contact his brother so you're the one that I call."

"It's okay, Tanjiro. I don't mind.

You asked Zenitsu if you can exchange seat with him so you can sit beside Genya that he instantly agrees. You gently stroke Genya's hair.

"Genya, hey. Let's go home."

"Mmm~ No. I will drink more."

"I will tell it to your brother for sure he will scolds you."

"No. Aniki won't scold me. He loves me so much."

"Whatever. Come on. Get up."

"I said, No!" then he looked up. He widened his eyes when you saw you. "(Name)? What are you doing here?" His face is very red.

"Aaah, Genya. I'm sorry but I call her to fetch you because I can't contact Sanemi-san"

"You should've stay in your house. I can manage."

You flicked him in his forehead causing him to rub it. "Don't be so stubborn, you big baby." You said irritatedly.

"I'm not." then he fell in your shoulder. You just rolled your eyes.

"What will you do to him, (Name)?"

"I'll bring him to my house. I'm living all alone and it's near here."

"You're so nice, (Name)-san. I'm really sorry for disturbing you."

"I told you. It's okay."