(Giyuu)

//

"Giyuu, I'm still talking to you." You shouted as you forced him to face you.

"I'm leaving. I don't want to talk to you in that state." He said calmly.

"No. You're not going anywhere. We're going to talk." You said sternly.

"Then what do you want? I can't understand you."

"You never understand me, Giyuu. You always want me to understand you but how about me? When will you understand me?"

"You're not making any sense, (Name). I'm leaving. I need to do something important." then he turned his back on you but before he can totally walk away, you said something that stopped him.

"If you're just gonna be like that then why don't we just take a break?"

He faced you with a unusual expression on his face and went to your direction. "What did you say?"

"Let's take a break. I'm breaking up with you." You said seriously while looking directly to his eyes.

He stared at you for a moment then he took a deep breath. "I guess, we really need a break. Okay. If that's what you want." then he walked away from you.

He left you there standing dumbfounded. You can't believe that he will easily agree to your decision. You just said that because of your so much frustration but you didn't mean it. You love him so much and you don't know what you're going to do if you totally lost him. You wiped the tears on your face and with a heavy heart, you decided to go home.

You went back to your house. As you reached it, you went directly to your backyard. You immediately pulled your sword and use the third form of your breath style. It seems you're out of focus because you almost destroyed the half of it. You sighed frustratedly and throw the sword that you're holding.

"Ugggh! What's wrong with me?" You said and run your fingers through your hair. You went back home to forget the scene a while but it's no use. You let out a shriek when someone blow in your right ear. You turned glaring to the one who scared you and it turned out to be, Rengoku the Flame Pillar, one of your friend. "What are you doing here? and please, can you approach me normally?" You said irritatedly.

"Hello to you too, (Name). I just want to visit you. What happened here? Did someone attack you? Are you okay?"

"You're being dramatic, Rengoku. No one attacked me. I'm the one who did that."

"Why? Do you have a problem? You can talk to me." You invited him to take a sit. "So, what is it?" A sad smile appeared in your lips.

"I broke up with Giyuu." You said with a blank face.

"What? Is this some kind of prank?"

"No. I really broke up with him. I'm so stupid, right?"

"So, that's why."

"That's why, what?"

"While I'm on my way here, I saw Tomioka. He's sitting alone and he seems so upset. I think he's crying."

You snickers on what he said. "Giyuu, crying? As if."

"Who knows? Wait, tell me the whole story." You frown a little because you remember again the scene a while ago.