(Muzan)

Note:
This in an au where Muzan is a model and you're a photographer.
~~~

//

You've been working as a photographer for almost four years. At first, you find it difficult but as time goes by, you starting to like and enjoy it specially when you got a chance to work with different kind of person and company. Speaking of, a famous magazine company assigned you to be their official photographer for this month issue. You're teaming up with a famous model and today you gonna meet him for the shoot. You arrived early at the studio, there are still few people. You immediately went to the studio to fix the things that you will use later, then your assistant that is your friend too, greeted you.

"Wow, (Y/N)-san. As expected, you're an early bird." she said then kissed your cheeks.

"Ofcourse and it's a thing if you're pretty." you answered, flipping your hair.

"Whatever. By the way, did you hear that the model for today is one of the most famous and handsome model in this generation?" she said full of excitement.

"Uhm, no and I don't care."

"You're so kj, (Y/N)-san." she said, pouting.

You chuckled on her reaction then you suddenly remember that you're going to ask her something.

"Girl, can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Spill it."

"You see, these past few weeks something's weird happening. What does it mean if you keep on dreaming on someone you really don't know?"

"When did it start and what kind of dream?"

"Two weeks ago. There's always a guy in my dream. I don't know who he is and guess what? One time, I dreamed of me and him living together in a house and we have a one daughter."

"Omg! Maybe he's your soulmate. Is the guy handsome?" she asked squealing.

"I don't know. I can't remember his face clearly but if I'm going to see him, I can recognized him. I just remember that he's tall, he has a pale-white skin and a pair of red eyes."

You suddenly heard her gasped. "A pale white skin and a pair of red eyes?" Girl, that's a demon."

You hit her on his shoulder. "Not funny. I'm being serious here." then glared at her.

"I'm just kidding. Don't worry, I'll come with you later. Let's consult a specialist or a paranormal expert so you're not worrying too much. Come on! Let's just fix the studio."

"Sounds good. You better help me." you said grinning. She just make face on you, causing you to roll your eyes.

After 30 minutes, you finished fixing the studio with your assistant. Later on, a staff walks closer to you and he's with someone, when you realized who is it, you widened your eyes.

"(Y/N). This is Muzan. Muzan Kibutsuji, he's the model for today. Take care of him."

What the hell! It's him. He's the guy in your dream. You can't be wrong. You stared at him for a moment, studying his features. His jaw, his pale white skin, and his pair of red eyes. Is he real? He looks so ethereal. You back to your senses when he speak.

"You must be, (Y/N). My name is Muzan Kibutsuji but you can call me Muzan. Nice meeting you. I'm looking forward to work with you." he said flashing his genuine smile. Then he held his right hand.

You took it and shake hands with him. "Nice meeting you too, Sir. By the way, have we met somewhere? You're familiar." you asked just to make sure.

"I believe that this is the first time we met, Ms. (Y/N)."

No. It's really him. You're one hundred percent sure about it but you just shrugged it off. "Nevermind. Let's just start the shoot." you said and with that he went to the front.

You started the shoot right away. It clearly shows that he is a professional the way he pose and he really knows how to play infront of the camera. You also think that he's purposely doing some seductive and sexy pose that makes you gulped. After two hours of taking photos, you finished the shoot with him. You call him to show the outcome of the pictures. As expected, it turns out so well.

"Thank you, Mr. Muzan for cooperating well. I must admit, you really look fine in these pictures. Hope we can work again." you said and gave him a warm smile.

"Thank you also, Ms. (Y/N). So, I'll go ahead."

The you suddenly remember that you need to talk to him. So before he can leave, you stopped him. "Wait, Mr. Muzan! Are you perhaps free? Do you want to have some coffee with me?"

He walked closer to you and leans in your right ear, causing you to blush furiously, and whisper huskily, "Sorry. I can't, love. Maybe next time but don't worry, I'll visit you again in your dreams, later." He said and winked at you. Before you can answer, he started walking away from you. You chased him because you want to clear does things he said but in your surprised, you can't see him nowhere. How can he be so fast? Is he a ghost? Sighing heavily, you decided to come back in the studio. Well unfortunately, you just gonna talk to him later, in your dreams literally.

//