(Muzan)

//

You been married to a certain demon, the most powerful demon to be exact, for about five years. You two met in a very unexpected way. You were running from your abusive stepfather when you bumped into Muzan. You asked for help and without hesitation he helped you. He brought you to his house and let you stay. As a payment to his kindness, you work for him. As time goes by being with him, you got to know him better. You two became close to each other because he's very kind to you and that's the reason why you developed feelings for him. You fell in love with him and to your surprise, he felt the same way. You had a relationship with him and after two years, you both decided to settle down. The thing is, you don't know his secret that he is a demon. When you found it out, you were shocked and scared at the same time. He said sorry from hiding it to you, he said that he only do that because he don't want you to leave him if you found out the true. He promised that he will never hurt you and he will never forced you to be like him. You can feel the sincerity in him, so despite of his true identity, you accepted the real him but like they said, promised are meant to be broken. It's been a year since he changed. You two are always fighting even if it's a small reason. He always go home late, at first maybe because he's just doing important matters so you let it slide but he keeps on doing that. You start questioning him but he will just ignore you but it won't stop you from being persistent, it will irritates him so he will shout at you and sometimes, he hit you.

You're in a living room, sitting in the sofa. You're waiting for your husband, it's already 1:00 AM but he's still not going home. You glanced at the door when you saw it open, revealing your husband. He immediately went inside, leaving it open. He gave you a cold stare when he saw you.

"Why are you still awake?"

"Why? Are you really asking me that? I'm waiting for you." You said irritatedly.

"You don't need to wait for me, (Y/N)."

"Where have you been?"

"It's none of your business. I'm tired. I'll go ahead." then he turned his back on you. Before he can totally walk away, you stopped him.

"For your information, it's my business. I'm your wife. Your business is my business too."

"I told you, I'm tired. Can't you understand it?"

"Why are you like this, Muzan? You're not like this."

"I don't have time for your drama. Let's talk tomorrow."

"Wow! So, are you telling me that I'm only having a drama? Bullshit." Tears start to brim in your eyes. You promised that you won't show your weakness to him but you can't take it anymore. "One year, Muzan. I've been enduring this for one fucking year. What happened to you? What happened to the man that I love five years ago?"

"What are you saying? It's still me." He said coldly.

"Do you still love me?" You asked looking directly to his eyes.

"I don't know."

That's it. Tears starts flowing right to your eyes. "I hate you." You pushed him then you run away.

You keep on running while tears are continous flowing from your eyes. Great! He didn't follow you. You don't care even if the street are too dark. You just want to be alone. You bumped into someone causing for you to fall down.

"I'm so sorry, Miss. I didn't see you. Are you okay?"

You didn't answer, you keep on crying. In your peripheral view, you saw the boy kneel down. "Miss, are you hurt? I'm really sorry. You want me to carry you?"

"No. I'm okay." You said while sobbing then you looked at him.

He widened his eyes on you. "(Y/N)? Is that really you?"