(Haganezuka)

//

You're standing in your swordsmith's front door, pondering if you will gonna knock or not. To be honest, you're scared because you know that he will scold you again for breaking your sword three times in a row within this week. You took a deep breath, it's now or never. You knocked on his door mildly but nobody answered, so you knocked again, still nobody answered. You turned the door knob and it turns out that it's open. You went inside and close the door behind you. It's very quiet inside, where is Haganezuka-sama?

"Hotaru-kun? Are you here?" You travelled your eyes inside his house. It's still the same. You decided to take a sit first. You yelp in surprised when someone touches your shoulder. You turned around to check who it is, then you saw your handsome swordsmith. He's not wearing his mask and he's shirtless. "Oh my god, Hotaru-kun! You scared me."

"What are you doing here, (Y/N)? and I told you to call me Haganezuka-sama not Hotaru-kun, I'm older than you."

"Eh?? but that's too long." You said pouting.

"I don't care. You're still not answering my question. What are you doing here? Entering someone's house without permission is trespassing." He said while crossing his arms.

"Uhm. Sorry about that, Haganezuka-sama and FYI, I've knocked so many times but no one's answering. It turns out the door is not locked, so I went inside. So, I'm here because, you know." You said nervously.

"Don't tell me, you broke your sword again?" He said with a questioning look and you just answered him with a peace-sign, because you're guilty. He sighed then walked closer to you and with that he whacked you in your head, causing for you to complain.

"OUCHIE! Why did you do that, Master?" You said while rubbing your head.

"Serves you right. Are you serious? This is the third time you broke your sword within this week. I told you to take care of it. What do you think of me? A factory of your sword? You really don't know how to listen, (Y/N)." He said irritatedly. "You're really stressing me out." then he started to massage his temple.

"WAAAH! Master, forgive me. I swear, it's not my fault. You should scold the demon, it's their fault." You whined while clinging to his right arm.

He shoved you right away. "How come it's their fault? You're the one who's holding it. Uggh! Fine. I'll make you a new one. I will deliver it tomorrow."

Your eyes sparkles in delight. "I knew it, Master! You can't resist me. I promise, I won't break it again."

"You should, because if you break it again. I swear, I'll shove it down to your throat."

A naughty thought popped in your mind. "I like that, Master, but make sure the sword you will use is your sword." You said smirking while emphasizing the word YOUR SWORD. You're holding back your laughter, while in his state, his face will might explode because of redness.

"WHAT THE HELL, (Y/N). YOU PERVERT! GO OUT!" He shouted furiously.

You can't hold it anymore, you started bursting out in laughter while holding your stomach. "Oh my goodness, Master! You should've seen your face. It's priceless." You said despite of laughing too much.

"You want me to kill you?"

You're still laughing but you decided to stop it before he kill you. "Okay. I'll stop. I'm just joking, Master. I just want to see your flustered face." You said winking.

"Happy?" He said while glaring at you. "Uggh! Go home. I'll just deliver your sword tomorrow."

"Eh?? I'll go home later. Master, do you have a tea?"

"Why?"

"Can I have?"

"I'm not your maid. Get by yourself."

"I don't know where it is and one more thing, I'm your visitor, you need to serve me."

"In your dreams."

"You're so mean, Master." You said with a teary-eyes.

"Ahhh! Fine. Come with me in the kitchen. Why I can't say no to you?" He retorted while face-palming then he went to the kitchen.

A victorious smile appeared on your face then you followed him. You sat quickly on his table then wait for him. After a couple of minutes, he came back and he's holding a two cups. He went directly to the table and sit in front of you. He immediately gave you the cup of tea.

You took a sip. "Wow, this is a nice tea."

"Ofcourse, that's my specialty." then he took a sip also in his tea. You can't help to stare at him. He noticed it. "What are you looking at?" He asked still drinking.

"Nothing. I'm just wondering, when will you admit your feelings for me?" You asked while grinning widely.

He spat his drink all over your face causing for you to get annoyed. "What the hell, Master! It's so gross." You yelled while wiping your face.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). It's your fault, anyway."

"How come?"

"Are you making fun of me?"

"Ofcourse not, Master. I'm just asking, okay? You don't need to spat your drink on my face."

"D-don't ask me like that." He said then he looked away with a hint of blush in his cheeks.

"Master, you're blushing. I knew it, you like me. Don't worry, I like you too, Master." then you winked at him

"In your dreams! Why I'm still talking to you? After you finish your tea, you can go home."

"I have a good idea. How about I sleep here?"

"Just do what you want." then he stood up and walked away.

A victory smile appeared on your face. You knew it, he can't resist you. "Thank you, Master. I love you." You shouted so that he can hear you.

You heard him answered by shouting too. "I hate you." Shaking your head, you took a sip on your tea again. This is how he shows his love to you and you're not complaining.

//
[requested by: bxtchthatway] 💜💜💜

Note: This oneshot took days for me to finish. So yeah, sorry if I just uploaded it now.