(Muichirou)

Note: In this oneshot his twin brother, Yuichirou, is alive.
———

//

"Mui! Let me accompany you, please?" You've been begging from about an hour. You really want to go with him but he don't want to.

"(Y/N)-san, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to? Why are you so persistent?"

"I won't stop until you say yes. So, please?"

"For the last time. I don't want. If I were you, I'll just go home." and with that he left you. He went inside to his house. You sighed, frowning a bit. You travelled all way here, when you heard that he will go on a mission just to accompany him but he rejected you. Great! You took a sit in front of his house.

"Rejected, again?" A sudden voice startled you, when you turned to your right side, you saw his twin brother, Yuichirou. He sat beside you.

"You don't care, Yui."

"Maybe this is the reason why is my twin brother keeps on rejecting you."

"What do you mean?"

"Your attitude sucks."

"Wow. Thank you for the compliment." You answered sarcastically.

"You're welcome."

"Hmp. Bully."

"So, tell me. How did he turn you down this time?"

The frown in your face back as you heard his question. "He don't want to bring me in his mission. I tell him so many times that I will behave in the whole mission but he don't listen to me." You said pouting.

You heard him snicker. "I really admire your fighting spirit of pursuing Muichirou. Still, he's not interested to you. Condolence."

"Thanks for encouraging me."

"You're welcome, again"

"Uggh! Yui, you're so mean. You're not helping."

"I'm not even helping you and I don't have a plan to help you in the very first place."

"Atleast, support me."

"Why would I? I don't even like you."

"Don't worry, I hate you too." You sighed heavily. "Fine. I won't ask any help from you. Just stop being mean to me."

"I can't promise anything to you."

"Fine." then you made face to him. You heard him laugh softly. "What's funny?"

"You. You look stupid."

"Ha-ha. Very funny."

"Fine. I'll stop. By the way, (Y/N), did you know that in a count of three, Muichirou will appear here furiously."

"That's impossible. What are you saying?"

"Wanna bet?"

"Okay. Fine."

He started counting. "One...Two...Three." then he leans closer to your face causing for you to flinched. Before, you can react, someone pulled you and to your surprise, it's Muichirou.

"I told you."

"M-Mui! What are you doing here?"

"We're leaving."

"Leaving? What are you talking about? Where are we going?"

"You said you will come with me. We need to go now."

"But you said you don't want me to accompany you."

"I changed my mind. So, let's go." then he bid his goodbye to his twin brother, Yui just nodded at him. He starts dragging you. He's walking too fast.

"W-wait, Mui. You're hurting me." but he's not listening. So you pulled your hand harshly. "MUICHIROU!"

"What?" He spat angrily. He looks so scary.

"Don't what me. What is your problem?"

"You!" then he pointed at you.

"What did I do?"

"Why are you talking to Yui?"

"Uh, because you left me?" You answered unsurely. "Wait, why do you care?"

"Are you stupid? I'm jealous."

"Jealous? I don't get you."

He run his palm to his face frustratedly. "(Y/N)-san. I will only say this to you one time. So you better listen carefully, okay?" You just nodded to him. You still don't know what's happening but you just decided to listen. He took a deep breath. "I like you, (Y/N)-san. I'm always pushing you away because I don't know how to deal with this and I don't have time for this. I'm a demon slayer, a Pillar to be exact. I want to focus on my job but when I saw you with Yui, he's so close to you, jealously runs all over my body. You're mine, okay? You're mine."

"WEH?" [Wait, sorry hahahahahaha.]

"Seriously, (Y/N)-san? After all those things that I said, you just gonna answer me with that?" He said irritatedly.

You back to your senses. "Ahh! Sorry! Wait— I'm not dreaming, right?" then you pinched your right arm, when you felt pain, you realized that it's true. You widened your eyes. "Oh my goodness, Muichirou! I like you, too! I like you so much." then you run to his, embracing him in a tight hug.

"C-can't breath, (Y/N)-san."

"I'm sorry. I'm just happy. I never thought that this day will come." then you pulled away, smiling at him.

He gave you a peck on your lips then he smile sweetly. "Me too. Let's go? It's getting late."

You nodded happily. He put his arms around your ahoulder. "Let's stay like this. So, I can protect you easily."

"Fine. I'll protect you too."

"How about we protect each other?"

"I like that better."

"Great. So you better stay close to me always."

"Yes, Sir." and with that, you two started walking together.

//

[requested by: AnhNguynChu3]