tachihara m. / café

Whenever he got bored of just laying around waiting for a new mission, Tachihara decided to walk down to a café. You may think he went down because he enjoyed the food, but he mostly went down for a server, [y/n] [l/n]. She could always make him relaxed, calm, and not mad. She talked about many things, but mostly about herself. The second most popular thing she would talk about is Tachihara.

Questions like where did he work, what was his childhood like, and so on. Tachihara didn't want to scare her by saying he was part of the mafia, so he lied to her. He didn't know why he lied, he could of just told her he didn't want to discuss it. He thinks back to when she would ask for his order.

She always asked, even if he ordered the same thing every time. Every time he visited he would tell her, "Give me something you think I'll like." She would come back with something he liked almost every time. It was magical, but Tachihara just guessed that she had good luck. One day she asked, "Hey, Tachihara-kun, what do you think you'll be in the future..?" It sounded sad and sorrowful, like she was questioning him for her reason living.

Tachihara answered as best as he could, "Somewhere that's different from now." She smiled. "I knew that's what you would say." Tachihara blushes lightly, "What do you mean?" [y/n]'s smile turns to a frown. She said bitterly, "It means you'll no longer visit me here.."

[y/n] walks away to serve another customer, leaving Tachihara with a lot of questions. He sips his cold water. He looks out the window, thinking to himself.

I'll never leave you.

~~~~~

Tachihara was on his way to the café once more, but when he reached the door it had a sign that said closed. He was surprised, the café was getting more customers at the time. Tachihara looked into the window, the same one that he looked out of a few weeks ago. The café was empty, blank. The chairs and tables were gone. The only thing left was a desk, where the cash register used to be, and a vase full of flowers on the desk.

Tachihara wanted to know what happened, but he knew he shouldn't get into something like this. He was part of the mafia, he could be doing something like this. He started to question himself. Why was he interested in saving this small café? He knew the answer immediately.

~~~~~

Tachihara was called into Mori's office the next day, along with the rest of the Black Lizard. His mission made him freak out silently. It was a mission to search the café he'd been at. Mori told them that the owner had owed money to the mafia. He didn't return it in time, so his employees were killed. Tachihara's heart was beating out of his chest. Did this mean [y/n] was killed too? Mori then told them that the owner wouldn't give the money even after his employees deaths.

So, Mori requested the Black Lizard to assassinate him. Tachihara really wanted [y/n] to be safe, but when Mori showed pictures of employees that were killed, [y/n]'s photo was there. He wanted run and hide, but he needed to finish the mission. After the mission, he ran to his room. He couldn't take losing [y/n]. Why? Why? He kept asking himself why.

He finally found out why.

He truly loved her.

——————

Requested by dazaish
I know you didn't say that [y/n]
was suppose to die, but that's how it
turned out. ((:

Also, Tachihara deserves more love! 💕