chuuya n. / his

〘drabble〙
yandere! chuuya x reader

———

She was his, and he was hers.

~~~~~

[y/n] was on a light jog. She decided she would just run around the town since it was such a lovely morning. The light oranges and reds that painted the sky were very vivid. What she didn't know was that someone was stalking her. The person stalking her?

Her ex, Chuuya Nakahara. She dated him for four months before she found out his 'unhealthy' obsession with her. It was too dangerous to stay in the relationship with him, so she cut it off. She didn't know that his obsession would continue on after their relationship. Chuuya liked to stalk her during the night, but he could do in the day too.

Currently [y/n] had her guard down, so Chuuya took the opportunity to 'capture' her. When she turned the third corner, she felt a pair of eyes on her. Turning she saw nobody. [y/n] sighed. It was probably just her mind. But, when she turned around she felt weak, then blacked out.

~~~~~

"Huh? Where am I?"

She heard a laugh come from somewhere in the pitch black room. She didn't even know if she in a room or not.

"You'll be with me forever now...no leaving anymore."

[y/n]'s eyes widen. She registered the voice as Chuuya's. She tried to free herself from the ropes, but they were too tight. It was suffocating her, literally.

Chuuya's figure walks towards [y/n]. He touches [y/n]'s soft cheek, stained with tears.

"How lovely.."

[y/n] continued to cry, "Why?"

Chuuya stops, "Because I love you."

"You are mine now, [y/n]."

———