chuuya n. / feelings unknown

[y/n] was sitting in her office, bored. She decided to talk to a plant that was in the corner of the room since she had nothing else to do. Today, she decided to rant about her love life. She had a really big crush on Chuuya. Not many people knew, the only ones that did know was Gin and Dazai. [y/n] knew that she had no chance of getting with him, it was just a silly fantasy after all.

"So, I feel like he just sees me as another executive.."

[y/n] didn't really want to confess, she didn't want to ruin the relationship that she already had with him. Just seeing him from time to time made her happy anyway. Plus, Chuuya probably likes someone else. [y/n] was just an executive that got some jobs from time to time. Chuuya was way higher than her in the ranks, being the better executive. Though, he would always ask her if she would want to go on missions with him.

"Maybe I should confess..."

Chuuya was always inviting her to something. A drink with him, parties, missions, anything really. It was weird at first, but [y/n] always sees him standing at her office door at the end of her shift. That reminds [y/n] that it was about time for her to leave. She got up and grabbed her coat. When she opened the door, she saw Chuuya waiting outside.

"There you are! Let's get a drink!"

[y/n] giggles, "Sure, Chuuya."

They exited the building and headed towards to the small bar they frequented. During the walk, Chuuya was more talkative but [y/n] wasn't complaining. It was nice to hear him talk about his problems. It made her forget about her problems for a while. After drinking, Chuuya said he had to go back to the building so he couldn't walk he home like usual. [y/n] told him that it was fine, but Chuuya was still worried.

"I'm executive for a reason, Chuuya."

After the meeting, [y/n] decided that she would confess no matter what the next day.

———

[Bonus]

When Chuuya walked up to [y/n]'s door like usual he heard her say, "Maybe I should confess..." Chuuya wondered who she could be talking about until he heard his name. Blushing a little, he sighs. He should of guessed that she liked him. He liked her too, but he thought [y/n] only saw him as a friend.

'Maybe I should confess to her tomorrow..'