Prologue

Everyone I'm sorry for not updating my other book it's just the original author of this book is having problems with Wattpad so they asked if they can write it on here. If there is any confusion just comment down below and I'll answer it. Thank you and good bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo’s PoV

Deku and I were hanging out (For Once-A/N). Our mom’s told us to be nice to each other. I didn’t know why I had to hang out with Deku, I had a quirk, he didn’t. But I think this once it was nice just being nice to my ‘old’ friend. Deku’s green/black hair stood out as we walked home before dark, but as it started to get dark out of nowhere Deku is grabbed.

The dark figure that grabbed him started to run, I chased after him.

“Deku!” I scream trying my best to get my friend. I spaced that I had a quirk, but then it came to mind. 

I used it then, catching up quickly I went to grab Deku’s hand but missed. I was too weak to keep going, but still went.

“Kacchan!” Deku yelled from further up.

“I’ll find you Izu! I…” I started to call at first, then my voice faded as the greenette did. “I will find you.”

When I got my strength back I ran home as fast as I could, crying badly. I burst the door open and ran to my mom, I hugged her tightly. She saw this right away, she red eyes were worried. My dad then entered the room also noticing me. He had the same worry in his eyes as well.

“Katsuki? Baby, what happened? Where’s Izuku?” My mom asked.

“I-Izuku… g-got kid-kidnapped…” I whimpered between my sniffling. “I-I tried to s-save him… He’s gone.” 

My parents gasped. My dad took me while my mom called aunt Inko, while I kept crying. I missed him and I couldn’t stop thinking about how I couldn’t do anything to help him. That night was a long one, well every night was long. I didn’t know if Izuku was ok or not. Everyday after school I would go out and try to find him. I never actually found him, but I still kept trying. I always kept trying to find him.