Chapter 10

Timeskip Izuku’s Pov

I started getting up and leaving class when Aizawa caught me and asked,
“And where do you think you’re going?”, I replied with a simple, “To fix my sis up she’s right outside the gates.”  And walked out of the classroom. I heard shuffling of stop at the door. I didn’t mind. I soon got to the gates where I saw my sis sitting right next to the gates bleeding out. I sighed and started grabbing the gause and duct tape from my bag and walked over to her. I got there and then looked up and smiled sheepishly and said.”So…….. Help please..?”, I sighed disappointedly and picked her up and helped her walk to the classroom. On the way we got to the  classroom. I opened the door to see a shocked Aizawa staring at Ren, I walked and then Mineta screamed bloody murder whike everyone just started shouting questions at us, especially Kai and Katsuki.
“SHUT THE FUCK UP!!”, I shouted. Everyone shut up. Everyone shut up but Aizawa, 
“WHAT HAPPENED TO HER! I’M CALLING RECOVERY GI-!”, before he could finish his sentence Ren hogtied him on the ground. The class stared in awe at how fast she did this. “Just Shut u-” Ren started to yell at Aizawa, but she was interrupted.

“JUST SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!!” This came from Kiato, who was a panting mess and looked like she was in pain, a lot of it. “I can’t take it anymore! I’m leaving right now!” My older sister exited the classroom. 

“What was that about?” Ren asked, now covering Aizawa in her blood sense she wasn’t completely patched up yet.

“I’m not sure,” I began. “I’ll go check on her.” 

Timeskip five hours later Ren’s PoV

I was patched up by Todoroki when I read his mind. I swore to kill Enji even if it’s the last thing I do. I mean seriously, he beat his children if they didn’t have the right quirk and when Todoroki came along he separated him from his siblings and trained him at the age of four. He would train Todoroki till he threw up then train some more. When his wife got in the way he would beat her till she went crazy and burned Todoroki’s right eye. Ever since then Todoroki has blamed Enji for everything. And I don’t blame him. Now I’m home trying to get food because I haven’t eaten for a year. Izuku walked in with a dead body dragging behind him.
“What happened with you?”, I asked. He tossed the body at me and told me to eat it, I said thanks and started to eat. I finished quickly then Shigakari came and ordered me to follow him. Izuku was about to follow me til I told to stay here. He did. And I followed Shigaraki down a dark hall.

 Timeskip 2 hours after that Katsuki’s PoV

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, I heard My mother scream. I jumped out of bed and barrelled downstairs to find my dad and sis looking at the TV and mom who was holding Izuku. I looked at the TV to see Ren nailed to UA’s Gates with medium spikes going through her head, neck, arms, stomach, and legs. I heard the front door open to Kiato coming in to watch and cry in my mom’s embrace. Izuku got up and dragged me over to the couch to lay on me with. I saw my mom, sis, and Kiato take a break from crying and toke a picture. I continued watching the news with my family and Kiato and Izuku. Ren was taken into UA to be healed. 

Timeskip

We’re at school talking about the news. When Aizawa came in and called Izuku out into the hall. He went out into the hall with Aizawa 

Izuku’s PoV

“What do you need Mr. Aizawa?”, I ask.
“Can you tell me what happened to Ren that caused what happened this morning?”, he asked.
“I-I-I………..I don’t know because Shigakari took her somewhere and she told me to stay even though I wanted to follow.”
“Whose this Shigaraki and what does he have anything to do with this?”
“He’s the villain that kidnapped me when I was four and Ren when she was born because our parents the Midoriyas didn’t want her so he threw her in an alley and burned her with his quirk(Rest of Izuku & Ren's past). That’s why she can’t leave or be healed.”, I finished. Aizawa had the look of pure terror and shock. He brought me back into class with the look still on his face. The class asked what’s wrong. The only thing he was able to get out before he left was,
“I am going to kill someone.”, his tone was very serious and scared the class. I was used to tones worse than this so this was nothing.

Kai’s PoV

I’m in shock. Aizawa’s face seemed like he saw a massacre of the people he loved in the slowest most painful way possible. I looked at Izuku to see him unfazed by the situation. Katsuki and me yell,
“WHAT THE H**L HAPPENED!”, Izuku looked at us, so did the rest of the class. He replied,
“I told him what happened to me and over the years of being kidnapped.”, that reply shocked the class.

All Might’s PoV

Aizawa walked through the door of Recovery Girls office. He face scared the other pro heros here including Recovery Girl, Present Mic, Me, Endeavour surprisingly, and Hawks. He told us why Young Dragonslayer is not healing and why both her and young Iuku. Me and everyone else are severely shocked at this discovery. Recovery Girl stopped trying to heal her and just wrapped her in bandages and woke her up. She woke up and started panicking, we didn’t know why so I decided to walk up to her and calm her down. I made it worse, she threw a punch at my stomach before I could block and the force slammed me into a wall. She started shaking and whimpering. She crawled under the bed confusing everyone. Then all of a sudden young Izuku broke through the door, with a blanket in his hands. This confused me till Recovery Girl yelled,
“She’s having a PTSD attack! That’s why she’s like this.”, that made a lot of sense if you thought about it, but why would I make it worse. Izuku covered her in the blanket then asked her to make a ‘memory moive’ of what she’s seeing. I didn’t understand what that meant and apparently I wasn’t the only one. After five minutes of waiting. Renegade produced a disc from her arm. This confused me.

No one’s PoV

Izuku grabbed the disc and stood up from the now sleeping Renegade. He looked over to the pro heros. 
“Do you want to know her worst experience. It’ll help explain the situation. You also might want to call a detective to help solve this.”, Izuku said, Aizawa immediately said yes while dialing a detective. The other pro heros agreed, wondering what could make this girl act like that except Endeavour or privately known as Enji Todoroki. He just wanted something to entertain him because no one has any situation worse then his son and he’s proud of it. Back to the disc thing, detective Tusachi was called and he came to UA. Everyone from Recovery Girls office in now in the auditorium including a now awake Ren. Izuku came down and the movie started playing.

Timeskip because I don’t know how to explain it

The movie finished. Everyone was horrified. Who knew someone could go through so much pain, death, and torture and still live a normal-ish life. She earned the respect of the pro heros in the room, which would include, All Might, Endeavour, Hawks, Present Mic, Eraserhead. She went through something no one ever should.
“And that happened when I was six. You guys are seeing it through my eyes.”, said Ren. She started getting up with the blanket covering her and leaving till Endeavour yelled,
“FIGHT ME YOU BRAT!”, Izuku looked at like he just summoned Satan. Ren turned around with the Reaper’s glare that shook everyone to their core.
“Sure why not. Armour or not?”, she asked. Endeavour said no so she said,
“Then that means only your under garments. See you till then.”, she said then left. Izuku stood up and deadpalmed, this confused everyone.