Chapter 1

Deku’s PoV 

I woke up in my uncomfortable metal bed in my room. I was still tired, I kept waking up with tears rolling down my cheeks. This time for once I didn’t have tears, though my emerald eyes were red from crying in my sleep. I got dressed into my villain costume, then went down to the bar. I saw Kurogiri drying a glass, like always, and Shigaraki sitting on a bar stool.. I sighed a breath of relief as I walked towards the bar for my next assignment.

I sat down and slammed my head on the counter out of sheer boredom. Shigaraki took a glance at me, and had pity in his crimson eyes.

I glared at him. “Stop with the pity Shig. You know how I hate that,” I snarled.

The pity never left his eyes. “Well, your next assignment is to go to U.A….”

“What!?” I cried. “You know I hate that school!”

“We know you hate that school, Izuku, but it's the only way to get information, and your the age of a first year so who’s gonna expect you.” Kurogiri spoke up. I glared at him too.

“Yeah, what he said…..” said Shigakari, Leaving to talk to AfO. 

“Just go get ready for training, you have to take the exams in the next few months”, said Kuoguri, polishing another glass. I whine at him but still go to my room to get dressed for training. 

2 hour later

I’m tired, I’m sweaty, I feel like I’m gonna die, and a kid with porcupine hair got stuck in some slime What should I do. Wait-porcupine. Oh my god is that kacchan. And why aren’t the pros helping.

“Come on people this is a crisis! MOVE!!!”, I screech at the end as people move away from me, probably thinking I was crazy. Which they weren’t that off with, but that’s off topic. I got to the front to see chaotic activity happening.

“Dang it Kacchan why did you have to get stuck!”, I yell running towards him.

“D-deku!?!?!?!?!?”, he sputtered out. I was almost there when I heard ordering me to get back to safety. I ignored them, I got to Kacchan and grabbed his hand and yanked hard enough to get him out but not injure to bad. Kacchan passed out in my arms which surprised me until I realized it was from lack of air. All Might soon popped and saved the day , that was also around the time Kacchan was waking up so I had to run away to avoid conflict with  the heros and police. I was in an alley way when I heard something along the lines of ‘whoosh’ and then All Might appeared right in front of me.

“My boy that was very heroic of you but I have one question. Why did you save him?”, he asked me. My brain and I had to think of a lie and quick. GOT IT!

“Because that’s what a hero would do.”, I stated with as much truth as I could muster. Which, in all honesty, wasn’t a lot but he took the bait it seems and I’m going with it.

“Well then young man would you like to keep a secret.”, he asked slyly. I shook my head yes.

“I can pass down my quirk to anyone and I chose you will you take and become the number one pro hero?”, he stated then asked with pride. I couldn’t believe it , I was asked by my masters mortal enemy to be a pro hero with his quirk. I decided I was going to say yes then confront master about it.

“I accept your power All Might.”

“Great now tomorrow I need you to meet me at municipal beach to train your body to hold its power otherwise your limbs will blow up.”, he said leaving.
‘Well dang I guess this might or might not be a walk in the park after all.’ I thought while walking to the bar.