Chapter 3

Ren's PoV 

“Now that she’s gone what really happened?”, I ask activating one of the quirks I copied that gets the truth out people.

“He was kidnapped and didn’t tell me he was ok, and the fact he turned villain…..
WHAT THE HECK I DIDN’T WANT TO SAY THAT!”

“O-oh I d-didn’t know y-you felt t-that w-w-way………”, Said Izuku, blushing his head off. I snickered, he heard and growled at me. I started laughing.

“OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO DENSE!!!!!”, I say confusing them. They look like lost puppies, I stare in awe and it starts freaking them out. I stopped but continued snickering.

“Who you calling dense, Forgotten.”, Katsuki said right as Kaito and Kai were walking in. Izuku froze and looked like he saw a ghost. Me on the other hand I became emotionless. It was starting to scare everyone except Izuku who was trying to calm me down.

“You know, I may be forgotten, but my legacy isn’t”,. I say standing up going to the open window. I erased everyone's minds except Izuku because he’s going to see me every day. I jumped out and heard Izuku jump out behind me with protests of others. When got to the ground we ran and ran until we got to the bar or Villain Headquarters. He opened the door and led me to our rooms. Shigakari and Koguri looked at us then quickly looked away. We got to our room and I passed out On the floor.

Kai’s Point of View 

“What the heck happened here one minute I’m helping Kaito calm down the next I see Izuku jumping out the window with some with lady-creature-thing!”, I say in shock. The other two are just staring at the window with emotionless faces.

“I can’t believe I lost him again….”, they both said shocked. They started to tear up. I grabbed them both in a hug and the dam walls broke. Tears came pouring out like a waterfall. Mitsuki peaked in and say what was going on.

“What happened! Where is Izuku and the other girl?”, she asked worried over them and why two children were crying in my arms.

“Izuku was kidnapped by that girl. That’s why.”, I said still hugging the two.

“OK I’ll call the police about it but now I need you too move Kaito’s stuff into your room.”, she said dialing the police while leaving out the bedroom door to go downstairs to inform Massuru. The police arrived and questioned us. We told them all we knew, they left to investigate soon after. I decided to help Kaito move in. It took an hour but we did it.

“Alright everyone, go to sleep,”I said. We went to sleep soon after.

Kiato’s Pov

I tried to go to sleep, but just couldn’t. So I got out of bed and went back to my old house there was something that never came over. I snuck out the window in Katsuki’s old room, and softly landed on the grassy ground. The moon shone brightly and made me feel comfortable. 

Then my blood started to roar, and made me really tired. I had barely any strength left, so I hurried into my old house to get my diary and injections. I started to feel better when I got inside and went to my old room, but I passed a room that looked familiar. I opened the door and got flashings of memories coming in my head. 

I went over to a picture with me, Izuku, and someone else. When I looked closely, I got the full picture back. I felt a presence behind me.

“Why? Why, Ren?” I questioned. Not turning to look back I stand up, waiting for an answer. I felt the presence move sideways then shuffling of papers. It stopped and I then heard writing, it stopped. The presence came up behind me again, covered my eyes and put the paper in my hand. It left after that. I released a breath I didn’t know I held and started reading the paper.

Dear Kaito,
       Hey it's the girl in the photo…… Good luck in class 2-a since your a second year and all. Anyway, I’m here to tell you that me and Izuku will be going to UA with Katsuki. Don’t tell them anything but the fact Izuku is going to UA.  Bye.
                            From     Renegade (*)

I cried. I couldn’t tell if there were tears of joy for Izuku coming to UA or sadness not knowing where my brother is or how closely me and Renegade are. Maybe a cousin. I feel like I should know but I don’t. I’m gonna sleep on it.