Chapter 12

We started a conversation with him until he had to leave because of his mission. To kill the president of America. And bring leftovers home.

Timeskip

Todo and me got to the bar and saw Izuku and Katsuki, this surprised me till I had an idea. I told Todo to go to the bar and I walked towards Izuku. I pushed Izuku into Katsuki and they kissed. I squeal and took pictures.I know I was getting a punishment for this but I’m really happy. Loud footsteps start coming down the hall. I pushed Todo behind a couch and Izuku did the same thing with Katsuki. Shigakari came in with Koguri, one was pissed  the other was making drinks. 

Shigakari’s PoV

I am PISSED!! I said no squealing, yet what do I hear? SQUEALING!!  I grabbed the barbed whip from behind the counter and asked, 
“Who did it?”, Renegade raised her hand. I grabbed it with all of my fingers slowly disintegrating it. She grunted with pain, I threw her to the floor and heard her yell,
“Izuku sit on the couch and don’t look. I’ll be fine.”, I noticed Izuku behind then he sprinted to the couch on jumped on. I turned back to Renegade she was already prepared for the whip, I decided to make this more fun,
“Renegade, stand up and stay quiet.”, I ordered. She obeyed and stood up. 
Suddenly the lights went out and when they came back on a silver haired girl was standing in front of me with the whip in hand. She had a devil’s smile and her eyes were all black but golden circles in them. I was surprised and even more pissed, I decided to take it verbally out on Renegade,
“Wow! The big and powerful villian Massacre needs protection what a weakling. No wonder your parents didn’t want you. The only reason Master took you in was because he PITIED you!”, I could tell that struck a nerve as she flinched, I heard a creak int the floor and realised the silver haired girl was now on the couch with the whip. That didn’t matter. I still had Renegade’;s wrist in my hand, now almost completely disintegrated. I was about to take yank it off when the silver haired girl stopped me, seperate my hand from Renegade’s wrist, then threw me into a wall. I passed out from the pain and shock.

Katsuki’s PoV

I was shocked. One minute Ren was gonna get whipped then, the villain is thrown into a wall by Kiato. Izuku took my hand and lead me outside Todoroki followed then Kiato, then Ren. I was about to yell at her till she said,
“I have a place where we could hide at as long as we need. Just be careful. We have a roommate. And you have to become vigilantes like me and Izuku.”, Ren said shyly. I looked at Izuku and he shook his head yes and walked towards Ren.
“My vigilante name is ‘Black Rabbit’, her’s is ‘Massacre’, don’t worry you may think she’s a villain but that’s just how she takes down targets. She kills them so they won’t do anything wrong.”, Izuku said by Ren’s side. This shocked all three of us. What surprised me most was our answer. We all said,
“Yes.”, Izuku smiled while Ren smirked. She then beckoned us forward and to follow her. She asked Kiato if she could walk next to her and she said yes. Todoroki is on the other side of them and is listening in. I start talking with Izuku.
I then heard Kiato chuckle- scratch that I think everyone heard Kiato chuckle. We all stopped and looked at the silver haired teen.
“Why did you chuckle, Kiato?” IcyHot questioned.
“I just remembered that I have something else to do. I’ll catch up later ok?” Before anyone could answer Kiato walked off and across the street, once she was out of view we started walking again.
The walk was silent now, no conversation was started.
Izuku broke the silent. “I wonder what sis had to do. Don’t you guys?”
We all nodded, “Maybe one of us should’ve followed her.”
“No,” Kai said. “I’m glad none of us followed her. Last time she tried to kill me when she yelled in class that one day, and left. I wanted to help her and she tried to kill me.” I saw a tear leave Kai’s face, Kiato was Kai’s closest friend next to Ren. I put my arm around her shoulder and comforted her.
The rest of the walk we had a small conversation about school, it was fun. 
Timeskip Ren’s PoV

“Alright everyone we’re here. Someone please text Kaito this location while I get the rooms ready. So wait in the living room.”, I said leading everyone into the living room. I texted Bjorn saying we have guests and their in the living room. He said ok. I started un-cluttering the extra rooms we have. I went downstairs to bring everyone to their rooms when a loud thump and bang was heard. I ran downstairs to see Bjorn upside downtown dressed like a chicken, Katuki hung by his toes shirtless, Izuku hogtied in a corner dressed like a piglet with no shirt. And Kai, sitting walking in through the kitchen covered in flour. I fell onto the floor, dying of laughter while Katsuki, Bjorn, and Izuku started cursing at me to help them. I laughed for a good twenty minutes and while that happened Kai helped Izuku out of knot while Bjorn fell to the floor and chased me around still dressed as a chicken. He caught and started tickling me. Todo opened the bathroom door that we happened to be in front of and all three of us made eye contact. For two minutes we just stared at each other till Todo just backed up into the bathroom again. I looked at Bjorn, he looked at me. We got up and went to the living room quietly. Halfway there Bjorn went into his room to get cleaned up while I kept going.