Chapter 4

Timeskip Next Day Izuku’s Point of View 

Well that was an interesting night. Oh well, time for breakfast. I get up and walk over to Ren’s bed and grab her sheets and pull them off her yelling,

“WAKE UP SIS! WE’RE GOING TO SCHOOL AFTER WE EAT BREAKFAST!”, right after I did that I bolted to the door and down the hall to the bar room then jumped behind the counter. Koguri looked at me weirdly then heard a loud thump, some clothes shuffling, and steps leading to the bar room. Ren came out looking pissed, I snickered at this while she came over to the bar and sat on one of the stools.

“I need some meat and a big girl drink to soothe this head ache.,” she said. Venom dripping on the last two words. I choose this as the opportunity to run but right as I got up Ren tackled me, tied to one of the stools. 

“Stay and eat.”, she said. Koguri brought put her food and drink then took my order. After an hour of bickering of which city we should make catch fire we realized, We were late for school………

“RUN BOY RUN WE LATE FO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!”, Ren yelled, chucking my backpack into my face then grabbing hers. She grabbed my hand and bolted out the door. I just waved bye to Koguri who waved bye back.  Five minutes later I’m chucked through the classroom window, everyone stared at my glass shredded body. Ren jumped through the window after me.

“WE HERE IZUKU,WE HERE!”,she yelled.

“I KNOW LADY SO SHUT UP!”, I yelled back. Everybody sweatdropped at us, Kacchan and Kai came through the door and saw us. They looked surprised and heartbroken at me then looked over at Ren and hatred filled their faces. They were about to attack when a yellow caterpillar thing flopped through the door. We took a moment of silence to try and figure out what it was when the thing unzipped part of itself and drank and apple sauce.

“Hello class I’m your teacher. You will call me Aizawa-sensei or Mr. Aizawa, got it?”, I raise my hand, he ignored it,” No, alright get these on and get out on the field.”, he said before tossing gym uniforms at us then getting back into his sleeping bag of mysteries and flopping over then inch out the classroom. I think the only ones who noticed was me and Ren. Oh well, time to get changed.

Timeskip

So we get outside and Ren is next to me. Katsuki walks ups and unintentionally growls at Ren which she glares at him for,him always glaring at people glares back.

“Alright break it up and get in line you have a fitness test to take.”, Said Aizawa.he got out his phone,” Alright, Miss. Dragonslayer…….. Interesting last name,”, he said suspiciously. I was confused, who’s last name is Dragonslayer…...I look over at Ren, she steps out of line, everyone looks at her curiously.

“Thank you sir. Is there something you would like me to do?”, she asked. Aizawa shook his head then tossed her a softball. She caught it.
“Throw this as far as you can with your quirk just stay in the circle.”, he said moving out of her way as she walks over and into the circle.

“Just stay in the circle you say.”, she says slyly, activating her quirk she copies everyone’s quirks. Aizawa said yes, ”Alright.”, she said winding up, I jumped into a deep hole and poke my head out the top. This confused everyone till they heard a boom and saw Ren break the sound barrier six times. And she’s still in the circle. 

“Welp! That was entertaining an all but what was that supposed to do?'' she asked. Smoke suddenly surrounded her and wolf ears and tail popped out.

“What’s with the ears and tail?”, the class asked.

“I almost overused my quirk that’s why.”

“Well, anyway after the fitness test you all will be meeting class 2-A students,” Aizawa-Sensei spoke up.

Another Time Skip (Kiato’s PoV)

I was sitting at my desk doing nothing, when a student with dark blue hair. He looked familiar, they came inside the room and that’s when I got a better look. It’s Ingenium’s little brother, Tenya Iida. The rest of the class came in. Apparently my weird relative is in this class if the rumors are true and her new last name is ‘Dragonslayer’,  what a weird name. The whole class came in, I see Kai tense up at the sight of Izuku but quickly relax realising if he turned he wouldn’t get very since he’s in a school for pro heros. Aizawa and our home room teacher came in.

“Alright, from all of your test scores, your homeroom teacher and I decided to have some practise battles.”, said Aizawa. My class went into an uproar. They were mad that they had to fight first years, they think they’re weak but this is the first time I’ve heard a teacher say that.

“Enough, you will be fighting five specific students, Tokoyami Fukage, Todoroki Shoto, Bakugou Katsuki,”Kai looked up in shock as her brother stepped forward with a smirk, “Dragonslayer Izuku,”, I looked at Izuku in shock when he looked me dead in the eye, smirked, and took a step forward, “And finally Dragonslayer Renegade.” ,Ectoplasm looks up and asks Izuku.”You two twins?”

“Yes, Is there a problem?”, Izuku asks, threateningly. I was shocked so was Aizawa.Renegade just smirked wickedly, it through me and Kai off.

“N-no, anyways, everyone lets come down to ground Beta after you get your hero costume on. You too Class 1-A.”, said Ectoplasm leading his class outside. Our class followed. We got to the dressing rooms.