Chapter 2

Deku’s PoV

Months had passed and it was the day of the entrance exams for UA. I wasn’t nervous, but I didn’t want to bump into Kacchan so I put a hoodie on. I walked into the school and found a seat to sit in. Someone then sat in the seat next to me, I looked to see who it was. It was Kacchan, he looked at me and we met eyes, his crimson eyes softened in my emerald ones. I looked away quickly, hoping, just hoping that he didn’t recognize me.

Bakugo’s PoV

Holy crap! It’s Deku, so I wasn’t imagining that he saved me. H-he really is alive. I don’t want to wait to tell my mom and Inko. But I have to for the entrance exam for UA. Present Mic discussed what the bots were and how many points they were worth. 

Apparently I was in the same section as Deku, I was staring at him till the gates opened. I destroyed the three pointers and some two pointers. I destroyed a three pointer that was about to attack Deku and some others from behind. Deku did the same, like always when we were little. I wonder how he got on with being kidnapped. 

Soon the Zero robot came in me and some other including Deku started to go. But three girls just stood there. The two on the outside nodded their heads, as if agreeing, then the middle one turned into a dragon or something. She grabbed the other two and flew toward the robot. The girl carrying the two threw them at the robot. When the two hit the robot, it exploded into pieces. The dragon caught the two. 

She dropped the two onto the ground near a girl that was stuck under something. 

“Help her get out from under the piece, I got your cover.” The one who was the dragon spoke. It all happened so fast.

At first there were robotic pieces falling right above them, but they all flew to different places. Soon I recognized one of the girls, it was my sister Kai. I walked over to her and her friends as they finished helping the girl under the rock. Kai looked up as an old woman helped the young girl out.

“Oh! Hey, Katsuki!” My sister yelped. “You did good for once.”

“Shut it Kai.” I was angry a bit she never told me she was trying for UA. “Who are these two?”

“I’m Ren,” a girl with short? Green/Red hair said, “This is my older sister Kiato. We are Izuku’s older sisters. Well, I’m his younger twin sister, Kiato is only a year older than us, but she didn’t want to try for UA without me.”

Kiato nodded her head with some purple headphones on. I was about to question the headphones when Kiato spit out, “Don’t question the headphones. They calm me down after I use one of my powerful animal forms.” 

I kinda liked her attitude. But I was in love with someone else. I walked out with my sister and her friends, though Kiato stopped say she would catch up to us. She had to speak to someone real fast. I didn’t care and neither did the other two.

Kiato’s PoV

I stopped to talk to Izuku, I needed to know where he has been all these years and never came back. I was pissed at the thought. I walked up to the greenette, grabbed his shoulder, making him face me and I backhanded him. 

“Where have you been?! I was worried about you and scared that something happened to you!” I yelled at him, Izuku seemed scared now. “I thought I lost you Izuku! Don’t do that to me or Ren! Got it?!”

His head now hung in guilt, I could hear him crying, so I hugged him. After a moment he answered me. “I was kidnapped by villains and couldn’t come back. They never hurt me, and I won’t worry you like that again. I’m sorry.” 

He pulled out of the hug and ran off crying, it really hurt me inside. I let him go though, I turned around glancing back once then continued forward to my house. I knew that he didn’t know yet that mom died this morning. Neither did anyone else. I used my lightning the get home fast. I started crying as I walked inside, Ren came to the door. Where she heard me crying.