Chapter 16

Kaito started waking up when I picked her up and put her on the couch right as she woke to jump onto Kai while apologizing for insulting her and being really distant. Stella saw this and was very confused. Bjorn told her what’s going on, then she suggested something that shocked us,
“I want to stay with y’all, I can be your maid in america if you want?”, Kaito and the other looked confused, while I straight up smacked her and said,
“No.” This shocked everyone in the room. Stella was about to object when I said,
“You will come with us if you want, you can clean up after us in the house if you want, you can do anything you want, just tell us what you’re about to do so we can help you or pick you up if your going somewhere.”, she was shocked to say the least. Everyone else but Bjorn were confused. 
“She does this with a lot of people.”, he said. I sweat dropped at that and Stella agreed. The boys finished packing and they got into the car that magically appeared in our driveway…….
“I’m not gonna ask but, I’m taking my motorcycle.”I say getting on and starting it up. Bjorn starts driving towards the airport while I drive towards UA.

Timeskip

I’m inside Nexus office with all the staff members of UA. I start up the conversation,
“So as Nezu knows, me and four other students will be traveling to america today at 7:00 sharp. Speaking of that, they are already there. Any objections?”, I ask. Nezu looks at me and asks,
“Why are you and four of my students leaving the country on such short notice. Especially right after I put in dorms for the students to feel safer when they moved in.'' I heard worry in his voice as he said students. The entire room of staff members looked at me for an answer. I simply sighed and asked with fear,
“Do you really want to know?”, that caught them off guard, but it also piqued their interest. Nezu said yes. I hesitated a little but soon started the story.
“So to put it short,I’m the villain in this country but a hero in America. Me and Izuku were kidnapped at a young age, Shoto just been traumatized by his father, Kai is also a pro hero in America, and I zuku is a vigilante here. Anything else?”, I look up at them. They’re shocked. All Might spoke up at that.
“What do you mean villain and you and the other young Dragonslayer were kidnapped?”he asked. I looked at him and answered,
“Exactly what I said I’m the number two villain and I was also kidnapped at the age of five minutes old because my parents didn’t want me. Izuku was kidnapped at the age of four.”, he looked at me shocked, he soon snapped out of it like the rest of them and tackled me. Let’s just say having fifteen grown-ups tackle you at full force does not feel good. Nezu just watched while Aziawa tried getting me out of the pile. Took him about five minutes but he finally got me out and started lecturing on how to solve my problems without murder and how the entire class was going to America next semester. I looked at him then ran out the room, down the hall and out the front doors. Jumped onto my motorcycle and was heading towards the airport. I jump off run towards the car filled with everyone and tell them what’s going on. They agree to follow me and we head back to UA.

Timeskip Kaito PoV

Well since we were already packed up moving into the UA dorms were really easy. The only downfall is that none of the rooms are soundproof so we had to do it ourselves. That took a good five hours we were the only ones there including Stella and Bjorn which got permission to stay as well since we told them their situation. Apparently if you want you can share dorm rooms so Izuku and Katsuki are sharing while me and Kai are. I don’t know why she wants to room with me but I’m glad she is. Bjorn and Stella are rooming together which is interesting to see what happens since there both adults…… WAIT NO DON”T THINK LIKE THAT! THAT’S REN’S JOB! Anyways, apparently Ren is rooming with Shoto which is kinda confusing but also not, it’s obvious they have a crush on each other but if they would just admit to it. Damn, anyways I was wondering how Kirishima was. Since I ran out of the classroom a lot and kinda tortured All Might and All for One. 
“*Knocking on door noises* Kaito you ok? Can I come in?”, Kirishima asked. KIRISHIMA!?!? What is he doing here? “Uhhh…” I said blankly,
“Sure? Kai isn’t here.” I got up and opened the door for him. His red eyes looked into mine with worry, I didn’t know why. “Is something wrong Kiri?” I put the back of my hand on his forehead. His forehead was burning hot. “Kiri! Your running a fever! Get in here,” I snarled at him pulling the redhead into my room. I dragged him to my bed and went to the bathroom. I pulled out a rag and got it damp, I slowly trotted back to Kirishima and placed the rag on his head. Rubbing it gently over his head getting his hair wet.
That’s when Kai walked in, she took one look at us then blinked twice. She sighed. “Well I just came to say that I was trading rooms with Kirishima. So your stuck with him,” She said and grabbed her stuff. So that is why she didn’t unpack her stuff. Then I got flustered. WAIT?! KIRISHIMA IS TRADING ROOMS WITH KAI!?!?!?!?! “Now your running a fever, Key.” He took the cloth from my hand and stroked it across my face. I got even more flustered when he called me by a nickname. I looked back at him, our faces only centimeters apart. 

Kirishima’s PoV

I just couldn’t take it anymore! I really like her, she has this kind and sweet personality and can be strong and vicious in a fight. I closed the gap between our faces, my lips touched hers. Kiato was shocked at first, but soon melted into the kiss. I licked the bottom of her lips asking for entrance, she playfully denied. I bit her bottom lip, she gasped leaving me an opening. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and Kiato moaned. We separated for breath and string of saliva connecting our mouths. “So, what does this make us Kiri?” She asked snuggling her head into my chest. “Boyfriend, girlfriend I hope,” I responded to her. I felt her nod her head, Kiato fell asleep in my arms. I laid her on her silver sheeted bed, I pulled the covers over her and went to my new bed. I fell asleep quicker than I thought I would, thinking about my Key. 

Ren’s PoV

“Kai, that was pure evil what you just did there,” I said. Kai returned my comment with a smug look and said, “I know, but the two look so cute together.”  I put my hand on my face in frustration, shaking my head. I hate when things like this happen, but what happens, happens. What could go wrong with my sister and Kirishima? I can tell you this, a lot could go wrong. I don’t want to explain it either, you could probably tell what I was going to say. It was the weekend and I had nothing to do. Literally nothing to do, I hate it when things turn out like this. I sighed and went back to my room. I first knocked on Kiato and Kirishima’s room door. Due to the room being soundproof I couldn’t hear what was going on inside. 

Soon the door knob twisted and was opened. My older sister opened the door rubbing her eyes. She gave me a surprised look then chilled out. “Hey, Ren. What are you doing here?” Kiato asked me. “I just came to check up that you and Kirishima were good. You aren’t limping are you?”
“REN!” She yelled at me with a wild blush. I chuckled and left. I could very much tell that my eldest sibling was overheating. It was quite funny to see that reaction from her. She hung out with Kirishima a lot before the accident with her and random leavings from the classroom. We were over that, but she did have a strange aura since I met her mother. I sighed as I got to my dorm and went in. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I wonder what Kiato is doing now. She wasn’t limping when the door opened and she came out.

Kiato’s PoV

WHY would Ren ask that?! I can’t even believe that I blushed madly. I heard my boyfriend chuckle as I closed our door. I turned around and glared at him saying, “Seriously.”
“Yay,” Kiri said still chuckling. I sighed then went and laid on his chest. He intertwined one of his hands with mine, my eyes started to flutter as I grew tired. “You tired, Key?” He asked. I nodded and closed my eyes. I snuggled my body closer to him and fell asleep.
            I actually slept soundly, but when I woke up there was an empty spot next to me. I whimpered, then I realized something. Dang it! I’m acting like a stupid omega. God! Since I am part demon wolf due to part of my mother's quirk, once I found someone that I could possibly mate with I would start heats and all that. That’s how being part animal works, there are the Alpha’s, Beta’s, and Omega’s that part or purebloods categories are. 
    I have been placed in the Omega section, though my personality is the same, just a bit skittish is all. I thought Kiri left me, but I heard water running and then turn off. My folded back ears perked up… wait, when did my ears and tail come out?
Kiri came into the room with only a towel on his waist. I blush and look the other way. I slid myself all the way under the blankets when I heard him stalk towards me.
                    Not today Satan.PLEASE!!