The gathering

I was wailing "Ant Jordan Eragon anybody come on" at the top of my lungs pounding on the door of Ant and Jordan's home. They had a fifteen year old son now. He was adorable and such a sweetheart. I probably looked stupid knocking on a tree in the forest until Ant threw open the door and drug me inside.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM!?!?" Ant shrieked pointing to the headline. Jordan was rubbing coffee off his face.

"It made me spit coffee all over Jordan!" Ant says as I shrugged.

"Mom dad what's with all the yelling?" Eragon asks. Ant looks up the stairs.

"Hi uncle Steve" Eragon says happily. I waved.

"I know where he would be" I said.

"Please don't tell me we're going to gather the knights" Ant asks.

"We have to Ant dawn will fight darkness." I said.

"Alright let's go" Ant says.

"Come on guys" Ant says signaling for us to follow. We split up except Eragon was with Jordan.

"Steve open up" Ant called into my home.

I let our friends in. In all we were a small but powerful group. We had Seto, Brice, Adam, Ty, Ant, Eragon, Jordan and a dragon which had her head stuck through the window.

"Emily what happened to Pythagorean?" I asked.

"He ran off" she replied.

Pythagorean was more commonly known as the hero-dragon. I looked around. We needed a battle plan. I began issuing orders. There was an odd ringing in my ears. I tried to ignore it. It would not go away but I shrugged it off and continued to work.