Something strange

I looked towards Jordan and he seemed last. He kept looking at his hands then at the ground. About the fifth time he did this I stopped him by taking his hands and making him look at me. He stared into my eyes and I got lost in his. He leaned forewords but suddenly stopped and let go of my hands.
"Jordan..." I say softly.
I could feel the other's eyes burning holes into me and Jordan as the demon no my demon turned. He walked away and I hugged myself. My son followed Jordan in silence. I knew I wasn't going to be good enough for anyone for I was the notorious antvenom that couldn't keep a friend for more than a few years.
"Ant I'm sure he just..." Seto says hugging me.
I pushed him away and tromped towards the portal. I held my own shoulders and stepped through. I want my mother as stupid as it sounds. I wanted to go back and keep notch away from her fight him. I knew I could beat him. He took my mother away. No one knew why I hated notch why I'd gotten angry and burned a bible. My father threw me out after that and we didn't get along for more than ten minutes at a time. I sat down at the base of a tree and thought of the horrible day.

***Flashback***

I giggled my seven year old laugh and looked up at my dark haired mother grinning. She smiled back and pulled me into a hug. I was her little boy her everything. She sat down on a treetop me in her lap as we watched the stars a meteorite zipping across before the meteor shower began. I heard a snap and turned. He reached out a hand to me.
"Mary hand him over you know our deal" Notch says.
"Mom what does he mean?" I asked.
"Ant go inside to your father"
"But mom..."
"For once just don't argue with me"
"Mom..."
I turned and leapt down the tree's branches. When I touched the bottom I waited for my mom. I then watched as my mother's body was hurled against a tree a limb going through her chest.
"MOM" I screamed and climbed the tree.
When I got there she was already too far gone. I hugged her tears dripping down my cheeks. For the last time she kissed my head and told me what I meant to her. She died in my arms that night. I awoke my father and he said I was a "nuisance and did nothing right". I tried to run away that night but he caught me and I was forced to grow up hidden. At age twelve I burned a bible. My dad threw me head over heels out the door after beating me. I'd woken up in Jerry's tree.

(A/N There we go some of Ant's backstory. This is sad but I still like it he's much more interesting now).