Alone no longer

I knocked on Steve and brinery's door. I hoped they weren't busy like everyone else. Even Ty and Adam had been busy. Brinery answered to door.
"Izzy!"
"Hi"
"I haven't seen you in forever"
I was completely crushed into brinery's arms.
"Me and Steve are going mining, want to tag along?"
"Alright I'd love to"
+1 hour+
I could tell Steve and brinery hadn't meant to ignore me. I followed like an aimless puppy as they chatted about, well I didn't pay much mind to it. I did catch the words Seto, potion and baby. I didn't much pay attention to the rest of it.
"Steve brinery ledge!"
They both stopped just next to the ledge that led way way down to there deaths if they weren't careful.
"Thanks"
"It's no problem"
"Sorry we've been kind of ignoring you"
"It's alright I'd be involuntarily doing the same thing if Mary weren't..."
"What happened to Mary?"
I could already feel the sadness coming on.
"She died when your castle collapsed I thought I'd told you"
"You never did"
"Oh"
Steve and brinery suddenly stopped and stepped away from a tunnel.
"Israphel you go in first"
I took the torch and rolled my eyes. I walked inside and there stood something I never would have dreamed of. Mary.
"Israphel!"
I smiled as she leapt into my hug.
"Oh my god I though you were dead"
"I thought the same of you"
"You have to come see our daughter"
"One second"
I called for Steve and brinery. They ran into the tunnel and followed me an Mary. Mary was a creeper hybrid like me. Her skin was tinted green her eyes a deep brown as well as her hair. She wore a T-shirt and jean shorts. Her converse shoes were dusty. She was still my little Mary.
"I thought about remarrying but no one was quite like you"
"I thought the same"
"Well aren't you two quite the lovebirds"
"Brinery be nice"
"Ok~"
"Wait did those two get together"
I nodded and she smiles brightly.
Mary led me to her small makeshift home. It had been seven years since I last saw her. I walked inside with Mary. Our little girl had pale skin like me long brown hair like her mom and a combination of our features. She was beautiful like her mother.
"America say hello to your father"
She leapt up and ran to me hugging me tightly. I scooped her up as she grinned.
"Dad...I missed you!"
I nodded hugging her against me.
"I missed you too"