Wedding day

+4 months+
I was shaking badly my hands folded behind my back as Jordan adjusted my bow tie. His blue eyes were warm and comforting. He hugged me tightly.
"You'll do great don't doubt yourself I bet Steve is just as scared. Trust me it's easier when you look into your lover's eyes ok"
"Yeah thanks Jordan I don't know how bad I'd be without you here"
"You'd be fine"
I nodded and smiled. I was finally going to have Steve all to myself. No one could take him away from me. I sighed happily relaxing.
"Just think about what honeymoons mean"
I blushed badly thinking of what Steve had promised me. I was going to have Steve's virginity. I giggled like an idiot. Ant walked in.
"Steve's ready he's just as nervous as you so you ready to start brinery?"
"Yeah I'm Gucci" I say.
I was quickly situated where I was supposed to be. I hoped Steve liked that dress I'd bought for him. I'd made him a necklace to go with it. The music started and Steve was walked in by israphel. Good old izzy. I followed the preacher barely and took in Steve's appearance. The white dress fit his waistline perfectly and the necklace rested just in the middle of his chest. The two famous words came up and them we kissed. Everything slowed and it was just Steve there with me.