Love not lust

I trudged into the court room. Baki had murdered a man. Baki! Of all people my crush! My crush had killed a woman. I put on the best crying impersonation which even convinced Martin and Simon. I fell to my knees in front if the judge surprising everyone. I was a soldier! I was kneeling to someone of lower stature than I!
"I DID IT I KILLED (mufasa) IMOGENE SHE THREATENED TO STAB BAKI AND I WOULDN'T TAKE THAT CHANCE"
I then proceeded to sob harder. Everyone stared at each other and talking broke out. With a loud crack of wood on wood the speech was silenced.
"I sentence Ghosteez to falling though I never would have guessed"
With that I was hand cuffed and drug out baki watching me tears streaking down my face. I was drug to my feet and allowed to say one last thing that would be sent to the receiver.
"Tell Baki I love him and I'm sorry"
"Will do"
I was lead to a hall and then there was a drop. The island spun like the earth except in opposite direction so mortals couldn't concentrate and see it. The only problem was where a fallen landed was undetermined. I closed my eyes as they uncuffed me. I felt a force against my back and suddenly there was nothing holding me up. A scream tore from my throat and suddenly I was plunged into lava. I scrambled out sprinting to water putting my body out. I then began my trek to somewhere I could rest.