Awkward sisterhood

I followed Fredi watching his golden colored hair bouncing. Up and down up and down. I liked him even though I barely knew him he seemed harsh at first but he was only protecting someone. He stepped into his small home. A little girl ran up to Fredi and leapt into his arms. She smiled at me and giggled. I couldn't stay fearful around her she was so cute and had a positive attitude. She obviously loved Fredi a lot. He set her down and walked off to get something. I waited there with the little girl.
"What's your name" she bubbled.
"Einshine" I replied.
"It fits you you're really shiny personality wise". I blushed.
"My name's Emily"
"Alright Emily leave shiner alone for a minute big brother has to patch him up."
"Ok brother"
She walked away from the room and Fredi asked me to take off my shirt and sit down. The awkward thing was to get the best angle for cleaning my wound I had to stand or he had to straddle me. He straddled my legs and I watched his pursed perfect soft looking lips as he worked away at my wound. After he finished he went to take a nap. I played with his little sister not wanting to leave. We had a tea party in which I wore a top hat and a bow tie. Then we played princesses. I had to wear a dress that was way to small for me. I had a tiara and we swore sisterhood to eachother. Fredi walked in and I heard a soft gasp when I bent down helping Emily pick up her small amount of toys. No doubt he'd seen my butt that made me look like some ghetto chick. (I am not trying to be offensive). I gave her the dress back after changing in the bathroom she told me to keep the tiara and I gladly did so. When I worked out if the room Fredi was waiting.