Snowing

I was busy at work which I had started to pay for my growing family. Me and brinery's baby or rather babies were due any day now. I was so excited and so was she. We knew it was a boy and a girl. I finally finished putting in the window. Building these rental homes was easy and paid well. I loved my job. I took a step back when my phone rang. One of the crewmen looked at me. I answered.
"Is this Steve Mojang"
"Yes it is"
"Your wife was just brought in she's in labor"
My eyes widened. It was Christmas Eve. I was getting a baby for Christmas.
"Hey can you guys finish up for today my wife just went into labor"
"Yeah we can do that go take care of your family Steve tell her congrats"
"Thanks"
I ran off to my truck and leapt in driving to the hospital. I was sweating badly. What if something went wrong? I parked and ran into the hospital. I was shaking slightly.
"I'm guessing you're Steve"
"Y-y-yes"
"Soon to be new dad huh?"
I nodded and she pointed to my left. "Room seventeen"
"Thank you"
I sprinted to the room and stepped inside. After ten and a half hours of labor and birth I had a little boy in my arms. Brinery was breathing heavily trying to calm her heart rate. The baby looked up at me innocently. We'd had twins; they were just now bringing in a little girl. Brinery took the little girl who was still sniffling.
"What should we name them"
"How about we name the little girl evening Eve for short"
"That's perfect maybe we can name the little boy Stephen".