summary

ZENOBIA BLAKE WELLS IS YOUR AVERAGE, EVERYDAY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT

ZENOBIA BLAKE WELLS IS YOUR AVERAGE, EVERYDAY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. She stayed in to herself, minded her business, and did her work. That didn't stop people from talking about her or bothering her. She didn't fit the norm that all the girls at her school fitted. She didn't wear twenty-four inch weave, her large afro always on display proudly. She wore makeup, but it wasn't as glamorous as all the other girls in school. She even wore clothes that accentuated her figure, but she always carried herself in her own style. It was different to everyone at Davidson High School.
Taurus Tremani Bartlett is one of the most popular boys at school. He didn't play a sport, he was just him and people liked that. He has a vibe that everyone loves and that's probably why all the girls at Davidson High School wanted a piece of him. Unfortunately for them, Taurus has been off the market since he first entered high school. Dallas Phipps had captured his attention the summer before ninth grade and had kept it for the most part, until recently.
Like any couple, they had their ups and downs. And recently, there had been more downs than ups. Dallas had gotten bored and began talking to other men, and because of that Taurus started talking to other women. When Dallas finds out he's still talking to someone she thought had stopped, she plots to prank him to embarrass him as she felt he had embarrassed her. Her victim in this plan: Zenobia.
It was just an innocent prank, or so Dallas thought. She just had her cousin's roommate give him her number. She didn't think he'd actually fall for her.