Caught

Yugyeom yawned and stretched as his entire body woke up, feeling quite good as he sat up in his bed.  He always felt good after a night of fun with one, or more, of the members. He grew sleepy after every orgasm and always drifted off, feeling rested and energized when he woke up.

He turned to check his phone for the time, only for his morning to be ruined with the blinking red low battery sign. He let out a frustrated sigh, as he was sure plugged in his phone the night before. The problem was that he'd basically ruined his charger being too careless with it, and it only worked when put in a complicated position. Yugyeom was too tired to do all that work just to try and charge his phone, so he ended up plugging it in and hoping for the best. Unfortunately, that strategy didn't seem to work.

He planned on staying in bed for a bit longer, but was easily bored out of his mind; he usually watched YouTube or something in the early hours of the morning to occupy himself; but his source of entertainment was ruined. Therefore, he ended up dragging himself out of bed and taking his phone over to Mark's room, the first person he always asked to borrow things since he was the nicest about it.

He walked across the hall to the elder's room, the thought of knocking not even crossing his mind as his hand rested on the door knob. He was focused on charging his phone, that was all that mattered in the moment as he turned the knob, pushing the door open.

"Mark can I-". Yugyeom stopped in his tracks, his jaw hanging open as his eyes raked over Mark's arched back and hand shoved in his pants along with the vibrator Yugyeom recognized from the night before. Mark was mid-moan as the maknae stepped in, instantly closing the vibrator between his legs as he was startled by the younger's sudden entry.

"Close the door!" He yelled while frantically trying to turn off the vibrator that mercilessly stimulated him through his embarrassment.

Yugyeom quickly shut the door behind him, leaning against the wood as he watched Mark sit up. The elder took the vibrator out of his pants, turning it off and setting it to the side. Yugyeom swallowed hard, feeling his cheeks heat up as they locked gazes. Both were flustered for their own reasons, faces red hot and hearts thumping hard against their chests.

"W-Where did you get that from?" Yugyeom finally spoke, his eyes drifting to the vibrator that was slightly damp with Mark's precum,

"Um... they left it on the table last night and it felt so good I wanted to use it again..." Mark answered. He looked down at his lap as if he were in trouble, though Yugyeom wasn't mad at all about what he'd walked in on. He always felt arousal whenever he'd see Mark in even in the simplest of situations, it grew a tad bit embarrassing that he could spring a boner from just seeing the elder topless. Unfortunately, the younger didn't realize exactly how high of a sex drive he had; in fact, neither of them did, which contributed to their constant arousal from the others that needed to be appeased.

This time was no different, with Yugyeom's gaze finding its way to Mark's crotch and locking on the bulge he saw there. His throat grew dry, a pang of desire hitting him between his own legs. "O-Oh..."

Mark chewed on his bottom lip, the light nervous tugs making them look plump and inviting. He toyed with the hem of his shirt, eyes flickering between Yugyeom and the toy that sat between them. "Do... Do you wanna try too?"

Yugyeom choked, the question itself making his member twitch. "Ah, um... w-well...."

Mark scanned Yugyeom's body, catching a glimpse of the bulge that was forming in his pajama pants, the two were wearing matching boners, logically the easiest way to take care of both of them was to just do it together.

"I'll help you?" Mark offered, grabbing the vibrator and holding it up. "It feels really good. You didn't try it right? I'll help you."

Yugyeom's mouth watered at the suggestion, and his dead phone was now a long lost thought. He ended up setting it on Mark's dresser as he approached the bed, too intrigued by the sex object to deny it. He nodded in response, eager to feel the same pleasure as Mark did. "O-Okay..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*short chapter lol. For a few more chapters this book is gonna be like the first one just to transition between them seamlessly, but I have quite a few future plans for the plot, so don't get the idea that this will be the same as the first! 😉*)