❀Kinks Lesson - Mark❀

"I'm into a lot of things." Jaebum informed as he guided Mark to his bed.

"I-Is that bad?" Mark asked.

"Depends on what you like." Jaebum dug into a drawer and pulled out a collar. 'MINE' was written across it in large silver letters. "Which is what we're about to find out."

"Um, w-what's that?" Mark asked, his eyes glued to the item he thought was only meant for pets.

"What it looks like, a collar. C'mere." Jaebum pulled Mark towards him, fitting the collar around his neck. A chain was connected to it that Jaebum pulled, making Mark stumble closer to him. "I like having you right where I want you."

Mark shuddered as Jaebum's hand curled around his waist, his already curious and lust filled gaze making the latter chuckle. Jaebum started off with soft kisses, drawing Mark in to his addicting lips. He slowly worked his hands around Mark's body, tugging off the shirt he was wearing and dropping his bottoms until he was totally naked. Jaebum's hands were nosy and touched every part of the elder while his tongue dove into Mark's mouth to deepen their kiss.

Mark apparently favored such passionate kisses, as he was whining and whimpering just from the slow swirl of their tongues. Jaebum dragged his nails down Mark's sides, feeling the elder take in a sharp breath and shudder against him. It was easy to get him aroused, as Jaebum felt the elder's hard on against his leg early on. It really didn't take much, which was good for occasions in which things needed to be done quickly.

Though in that moment, Jaebum was taking his time. He more often than not preferred getting things going quickly, but he couldn't remember the last time he hadn't jumped right into them main event, he'd forgotten how fun it was to play with another's body. All of Mark's soft whimpers and gasps were music to his ears, the noises turning him on just as much as his yearning body did.

Jaebum pulled back slightly, the elder chasing his lips in desperation to kiss him longer. Jaebum chuckled and pushed him back, ignoring the tiny pout that settled on his lips. "Are you confident to give a blowjob?"

Mark blinked, his eyes immediately darting to the carpet under them. "Um..."

"C'mere." Jaebum grabbed Mark's chain and tugged on it gently, the elder stepping closer. He pushed Mark downwards until he was kneeling, the elder looking up at him in confusion. Jaebum began undressing himself, exposing his own erection that grew just from feeling and viewing Mark's body and twitched with desire for him. He stood in front of Mark, cradling the elder's face as he pushed his thumb against his lips, coaxing his mouth open. "Just hold still, I'll go slow."

Jaebum guided his member to Mark's mouth, pushing in just a bit past the tip before waiting a moment to give Mark time to adjust. The elder looked up at Jaebum with the most innocent eyes, the desire to just thrust carelessly into his mouth growing tremendously. Though Jaebum's main priority was to not hurt him, so he held back on the burning urge.

"You okay?" Jaebum asked, to which Mark responded with a muffled noise. He should've known that the elder couldn't talk with his mouth full, but going by the fact that he hadn't spit Jaebum out yet, he seemed to be doing just fine.

Jaebum carefully pulled out just to slide himself further in, humming as he felt Mark swallow around him. It took him everything not to fuck into Mark's face like there was no tomorrow, strictly keeping himself at a slow pace to make sure he didn't make the elder uncomfortable. Occasionally he pushed himself in too far and Mark gagged, which only aroused Jaebum more and motivated him to do it again despite Mark's discomfort. But as long as the elder wasn't complaining, he figured everything was fine.

Jaebum often looked down at Mark just to take in those plump pink lips wrapped around his member with those innocent eyes staring back at him, the sight so erotic that Jaebum had to let out a low moan. He gripped tufts of Mark's hair when the mindblowing heat of his mouth grew overwhelming, biting down hard on his bottom lip as he relished in the stimulation.