Kinks 101

"Look at this book." Jaebum stated, turning the book he held in his hands around to show Yugyeom and Mark, the two sat on the floor in front of him. It was the day after the group had decided to cut back on all the sex, giving the two their last lesson for the week.

"Kinks 101." Yugyeom read out.

"Kinks!" Mark yelled, full of excitement. "Finally! Kinks!"

"Looks like someone's excited." Jinyoung chuckled.

"So... what's this book about?" Yugyeom asked.

Jaebum turned the book back to himself, opening it up to flip through the various pages. "It's filled with descriptions of different kinks. We wanna go through them and figure out which ones you guys wanna try since there are so many."

"Who's book is this?" Mark asked.

Jaebum immediately looked over at Jinyoung, nudging the younger's shoulder while wearing a smug grin. "Jinyoungie tried to hide it from me, but I'm too smart for that."

"Sh-Shut up... that was a long time ago..." Jinyoung mumbled, averting eye contact from the elder who liked to tease him too much on their past.

Jaebum laughed, patting the younger's thigh. Neither Mark nor Yugyeom knew of the time the two were remembering together, as they were way too detached from any sort of sexual activity in the first place. But it was easy to tell that whatever happened between them brought them closer, all because of the book in Jaebum's hands.

"Jinyoung used it to learn about a lot of kinks, now we're gonna use it with you guys." He handed the book off to Jinyoung, focusing back on the two. "How about we list some off and you stop us when you're interested?"

"Okay." Mark responded, attentive to this lesson that he'd been waiting on for what felt like forever.

Jinyoung cleared his throat before speaking. "Alright, so a lot of these will fit under the category of BDSM, which is an acronym that I'll explain later."

"Why not now?" Jaebum asked.

"Because it's not important now. we aren't gonna quiz them on it or something, most people forget the meaning anyway." Jinyoung stated.

Jaebum shrugged, realizing that he himself forgot the acronym as well. "I guess you're right."

Jinyoung nodded, looking back in the book. "Okay, so there's bondage, ch-"

"What does bondage mean?" Mark interrupted.

Jinyoung looked over at Jaebum, shaking his head. "Oh gosh, this is gonna take longer than we thought."

"Well if you're interested in bondage we'll show you what it is. Just keep reading Jinyoung." Jaebum urged.

Jinyoung continued down the list. "Okay, breath play, nipple play, fisting, spanking, degrading-"

"S-Spanking?" Mark stuttered out.

"Yeah. Interested?" Jaebum asked, raising a brow at the elder.

Mark looked away, chewing on his bottom lip. "Um..."

Yugyeom raised his hand like a student in a classroom. "What is fisting?"

"Ah... hmm... maybe save that for later." Jaebum suggested, knowing that the two definitely weren't ready for fisting just yet.

Yugyeom frowned, seemingly worried. "I'm confused. And scared."

Jaebum let out a heavy sigh, taking the book from Jinyoung and closing it. "Okay, how about this, we show you two our favorite kinks, and from there you guys can tell us which ones you like. That way we can at least get an idea of what may or may not interest you."

"Yeah that sounds much easier." Jinyoung nodded, liking that plan much better.

"I'll take Mark." Jaebum called, his eyes settling on the elder who got flustered when they locked gazes.

"Then I'll take Yugyeom." Jinyoung replied, winking at the maknae.

Jaebum smiled, clapping his hands together. "Okay. Now lets have some fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*literally in school rn crying over a project I did all wrong and I had to look up a list of kinks for this damn chapter and I've seen shit that I never needed to know existed. But hey if you're into it then good for you. btw you're a real one if you get the JJP kinks 101 reference. I love you for that. Thank you.*)