Please?

"Jeez I got no sleep last night..." Jaebum groaned out as he sat at the table in the kitchen.

Jackson sat across from him with a fresh cup of coffee he made, nodding in agreement. "Me neither."

"I should've just did what Youngjae wanted so at least if I had to be up all night it would've been worth it." Jaebum mumbled. The reason why the two were so tired was due to Youngjae himself. He wanted so badly to receive attention that after Jaebum rejected him, he asked one of the other members to satisfy him, and the moans were loud and disruptive as they always are.

"What do you mean?" Jackson asked, with raised brows.

Jaebum sighed, "Youngjae got all frustrated from hanging out with Yugyeom and wanted me to help him out. I told him no and he said he'd find someone else to do it, but damn I didn't think he was serious."

"Oh, So it's all your fault I can't sleep. Great."

"Is not. Youngjae's just too horny for his own good. Always making sexual jokes and flirting, can he think about anything else?" Though despite his complaining, Jaebum regretted not helping the younger out the night before.

"I dunno man, but if it wasn't me or you making all that ruckus, who was it?" Jackson asked.

Jaebum shrugged, and almost on cue Youngjae walked in the kitchen. Or rather, dragged himself in. He went straight for the sink to get some water, but it took him awhile to get there due to the awkward way he waddled across the floor.

"Damn, that's a limp if I've ever seen one." Jackson commented. Upon a closer look he also spotted hickies of various reds and blues and purples, even some scratch marks and bruising around his wrists as well.

"Jealous babe? I got wrecked last night." Youngjae teased with a smirk, the bite mark on his neck visible when he turned his head.

"By who? I know damn well only Jackson and I would get that rough." Jaebum asked in complete shock of the state Youngjae was in.

Youngjae chuckled, winking at the elder. "You're wrong~"

Jaebum was about to retort something when Jinyoung walked in. He headed over to the refrigerator which was next to the sink, presumably to get something to eat, and on the way there he gave Youngjae's butt a nice hard slap that had the younger choking on his water.

Youngjae let out a breath, glancing over at Jinyoung who wore an evil smirk. "Ow, Jinyoung it still hurts..."

"Does it? I'll massage it better if you want." Jinyoung reached for Youngjae's ass and squeezed it, the younger giggling in response.

"Stop, not in front of them~" he squealed, pushing Jinyoung's naughty hands away.

Jaebum's eyes were wide as he watched the scene play out. He couldn't believe that Jinyoung out of anyone had messed Youngjae up that badly. "Hold up, Jinyoung? Seriously? I thought you two were beefing over me?"

Jinyoung slung an arm around Youngjae, a smug grin on his face. "We were. But Youngjae's was just so pathetically horny, and he said I could do whatever I wanted to him if I helped him out, so I took the offer and punished him for picking a fight with me."

"So... you two made up with loud annoying sex?" Jackson asked.

Youngjae nodded. "Best way to make up in my opinion."

Jaebum's head hurt from trying to understand all of this, as he was always used to Jinyoung's softer submissive side, he'd never experienced the younger's more dominant nature. He had heard that Jinyoung was kinky, but never fully explored his many kinks whenever they were intimate together. He was also a bit upset that he passed up on the perfect opportunity to ruin Youngjae himself. He knew he could've put the younger in worse condition, barely leaving him with the ability to walk, but he foolishly passed up on it and Jinyoung came swooping in to steal him.