Sex Shop

Warning: a bit of graphic sexual action in here, but I didn't put flowers in the title since it wasn't that much. Also, this is a realllly long chapter, I think the longest one I've written so far lol. Sorry in advanced for any mistakes! Enjoy this mess~ 😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinyoung was luckily able to claim having the first outing with Mark, while BamBam had Yugyeom.

He tiptoed into the eldest's room around noon since he hadn't woken up yet. Mark liked to sleep in when possible, and he often didn't wake up until the afternoon hours.

Jinyoung approached the bed where Mark laid, gently nudging his shoulder. "Mark~"

"Hm?" The elder groaned, pulling his covers over his head to try and ignore him.

Jinyoung chuckled, tugging the covers away. "Wake up."

"Why?" Mark groaned out.

Jinyoung swung his leg over Mark's body, climbing on top of him. "Because I want you!"

Mark let out a long sigh, wincing at Jinyoung's weight. "Nyoungie, it's not too early for sex?"

Jinyoung sat back, shaking his head. "No, no, no, not sex. And it's almost noon, what do you mean 'too early'?"

"Not sex?" The elder repeated, brows furrowed in confusion.

"No! Just get up and wash, I need you ready within an hour." Jinyoung leaned down and kissed Mark's cheek, then climbed off of him and left the room.

Mark sat up, watching him go. "Nyoungie?"

Jinyoung shot a wink over his shoulder as he left the room, leaving Mark to get ready. Mark dragged himself out of bed and quickly got himself together, all the while wondering what Jinyoung wanted to do with him.

When he was finally done he found Jinyoung waiting for him in the living room, the younger watching something on his phone until Mark caught his attention.

"All set?" Jinyoung asked, to which Mark nodded.

"I guess... where are we going?"

Jinyoung stood from the couch, a grin on his face. "We're just going out!"

"Oh... o-okay?"

Mark stumbled as Jinyoung grabbed his wrist and tugged him out the door. He knew that usually when Jinyoung was excited and being secretive that he had something planned, and on the car ride to wherever they were going, Mark was wracking his brain on where they could be headed.

Jinyoung ended up pulling over somewhere he didn't recognize, having not been in that area before. "Here we are!"

Mark looked around, not seeing anything particularly interesting. "Where...?"

"You'll see." Jinyoung replied with a wink as he got out of the car.

Mark followed him down the sidewalk, the younger turning into a store with a bright pink awning. He looked up, reading the store's name as 'Dirty Findings'. Mark was utterly confused on where they were going, and even more confused on what kind of store they were in when he and Jinyoung entered. "What is this place?"

Jinyoung turned with a big grin, spreading his arms out. "It's a sex shop. They have all sorts of stuff here, everything you could think of."

Mark looked around, suddenly recognizing some items on shelves and hanging on the walls, and not at all recognizing other odd looking contraptions. He felt his ears burning as he understood what kind of place they were in, his legs automatically backing himself towards the door. "Wait, Jinyoungie it's embarrassing..."