Kinky

"I'm dying to know their kinks!" Youngjae squealed when everyone was gathered at the dining table for dinner. He'd been jealous all day of Jaebum and Jinyoung who had exclusive time with the pair, wishing that it were him showing off his own kinks instead of them.

"Well, Yugyeom seems to have a big praise kink." Jinyoung reported, watching the maknae blush a little and look away.

"That's obvious!" Youngjae whined.

"Yeah. We been knew." BamBam added. "Anything else?"

Jinyoung hummed, looking at the ceiling. "Not sure about choking, I think he's still figuring that one out-"

"You tried to choke him!?" Mark asked with sincere concern.

"Shh Mark not to kill him. Just a little squeeze around his neck." Jaebum explained to calm the elder down.

"I mean I don't mind choking him until he's blue if that's what he's into." Jinyoung shrugged.

The group all stared at him, a moment of silent passing by.

"Jinyoung, I'm worried for you." Jackson finally said to interrupt the quiet.

"I'm scared." Yugyeom mumbled, scooting his chair away from Jinyoung for his safety.

"It was a joke!" Jinyoung whined. He let out a sigh, continuing what he was talking about. "Alright, anyway, he was surprised when I bit him but endured it anyway, so I think he's into less of the rougher stuff and more tamer things."

"Well over time we'll learn more, at least we know where to start, right Gyeom?" BamBam asked, reaching over to pinch the maknae's cheek.

"I-I guess?" Yugyeom replied, wincing at the squeeze of BamBam's fingers.

"Well Mark seems to be a bit of the opposite." Jaebum stated, drawing everyone's attention to him. "He's into a lot of the ones I'm into as well. He wore my collar well with no complaints and seemed into a bit of choking, hair pulling, spanking-..."

"Ohh Mark!" Jackson exclaimed, nudging the eldest's shoulder. The group was surprised to hear so many interests come from Mark, only making his kinks more exciting to explore.

Mark's ears burned a deep red as he looked down at his lap. "D-Don't tease me..."

"No one's teasing, we're just surprised you're so kinky~" Youngjae said between giggles.

"Is that a bad thing?" Mark asked.

Jinyoung immediately shook his head. "No that's great! Remember we said before kinks makes regular sex a lot more fun, now we know what you like to make you feel even better when doing it."

"You two are gonna be in for it now that we know your dirty little preferences." Youngjae stated with a naughty grin while evilly rubbing his hands together.

"Anyway, looks like we're making more progress." Jaebum interjected to keep the group on topic. "There are tons of kinks out there for you two to explore, so if you come across any you wanna try out then just let us know."

"Wait, there's a lot more of them?" Mark asked, seeming taken aback by the large sounding amount of different kinks.

"A lot of people are into a lot of different things." Jinyoung replied.

Youngjae leaned in with a grin, pretending to whisper but speaking loud enough for the others to hear. "Did Jaebum show you his Daddy kink?"

"Daddy? But he's not our dad." Mark replied aloud.

Jaebum rolled his eyes, trying to ignore the younger's teasing. "Youngjae, I purposely didn't bring it up because I knew he would say something like that. It would just make it awkward."

"He doesn't have to actually be your dad, it's just a name that makes him feel more powerful and in control or something." Bambam explained.

"Can we not talk about my kinks?" Jaebum asked, though he seemed invisible to the conversation.

"So since he's the leader, should I just call him Daddy any time?" Mark asked.

Youngjae nodded. "Yes you should."

"No, no you shouldn't, what the fuck." Jaebum retorted.

Youngjae giggled, wiggling his brows at the elder. "He'll get as hard as a rock if one of you call him Daddy unexpectedly."

"Moving on from kink talk." Jaebum said loudly to declare the change of subject. "If you wanna explore more just let us know, but we have other things we wanna teach you."

"So then what's our next lesson gonna be?" Yugyeom questioned.

"You'll see when we're ready, don't worry." Jaebum assured.

Jackson let out a breath, leaning back in his chair. "Okay well if we're done here, I'm hungry. Shall we eat now?"

"Yes!" Yugyeom exclaimed, staring down the food that Jinyoung brought to the table.

"Daddy serve us food please!!" Mark yelled.

Jaebum choked, shooting a glare at the eldest. "D-Didn't I say not to call me Daddy randomly?"

"Oop, Jaebum has a boner~" BamBam teased.

"Shut up no I don't, it doesn't just pop up like that." Jaebum retorted.

"Keep calling him Daddy and see how long it is before he runs to the bathroom and jerks off." Youngjae commented.

"Shut up." Jaebum snapped while punching the younger in the arm. "The food's on the table just serve yourselves."

"Thank you Daddy for feeding us well!" Youngjae said just to spite the leader.

"But... I cooked the food..." Jinyoung mumbled.

Jaebum let out a long sigh, ultimately ignoring the others who continued to tease him as they began to eat their dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*kinky~*)

Impureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें