❀It's Better Together❀

Yugyeom couldn't get his mind off of the night before with Mark.

They actually had done it, together, without the help or guidance of the other members. To sum it all up, there was a bit of confusion, but it was fun, and the end result was the two tired out boys quickly falling asleep together in each other's arms.

It was much later, around noon the next day, and as far as he knew Mark and Jaebum had went shopping for a few hours to supply the apartment with food for the week, so he was left by himself yet again. He was able to enjoy waking up with Mark, the two giggling with one another and playing mobile games until Jinyoung called them for breakfast, and then Mark was quickly swept away from him like usual.

He really liked spending time with the eldest, he was the only one that could understand him best anyway. Yugyeom figured he'd go find another member to play with or just stay in his room and wait for Mark to get home so they could continue where they left off. Though someone had beat him to it, as they slowly entered his room with no announcement of their arrival before hand, catching the younger off guard.

"Hello my favorite maknae in the entire big wide world~" Jackson sang as he stepped in and closed the door behind him.

Yugyeom sat up from his bed, frustratedly setting down his phone as Jackson came in just as he was trying to beat a difficult level on his fruit matching game. "What do you want?"

"Who said I wanted anything?" Jackson asked as he practically waltzed over toward the bed. "Just paying my favorite boy a visit."

Yugyeom narrowed his eyes at the elder, he knew Jackson all too well to accept that answer. "You want something."

Jackson looked down at the maknae, letting out a long sigh. "Well, I knew you were left all alone, and I think it's mean of the others to not pay you any attention..."

"And?" Yugyeom asked, knowing that wasn't Jackson's main point.

"And y'know, I just got back from working, I'm a little stressed..." Jackson continued while scratching the back of his neck.

Yugyeom shook his head, still waiting for the elder to tell him what he really wanted. "...And? You wanna do sex or something?"

"No!" Jackson snapped while wagging his finger in the younger's face. "I wanna cuddle, that's it."

Yugyeom blinked, taken aback by the change of pace. It was rare for one of the others to just want to cuddle with him, usually he'd have to ask for it or initiate it himself, and then it would lead to something sexual. He wasn't expecting the tables to suddenly turn with Jackson of all people. "Oh... sorry, I just thought..."

"Get your mind put out of the gutters!" Jackson scolded, playfully flicking the younger's forehead,

Yugyeom winced, rubbing his forehead. He let out a soft giggle as he scooted over to make room for Jackson. "We can cuddle then..."

Jackson wore a bright grin as he joined the younger on the bed, finding a comfortable position to lie in before opening his arms for the maknae to fill. Yugyeom liked being wrapped in Jackson's slightly wider frame, his strong warm arms holding his tightly, even breaths ghosting along his ear.

"Gyeomie is so warm~" Jackson hummed out, a comfortable sigh passing through his lips.

Yugyeom would've been blushing red as a cherry if only he were thinking only about Jackson in the moment. But being curled up in someone else's warmth reminded him of how he and Mark were cuddled up the night before. It was really comfortable, and Mark was a perfect cuddler, it was one of his favorite pastimes. Yugyeom felt a bit weird thinking of someone else while with Jackson. He tried to focus but couldn't, ultimately wondering when Mark would get back.