Sneaky

Jaebum stretched as he walked down the hallway on his way to get something to eat. He was barely paying attention when he heard a low humming sound coming from Mark's room as he passed by, pausing for a moment before backtracking. He stood by the closed wooden door, leaning in a bit to hear better. In addition to the low humming, he heard some movement and what he thought sounded like heavy breathing. It was a weird mixture of noises, and Jaebum wasn't sure what to make of it.

He continued on to the living room, his eyes landing on the black box of toys from the night before that's lid was slightly ajar. A little voice in his head urged him to look in the box, and when he did, he'd found every toy in there that BamBam owned aside from his vibrator. Jaebum made sure to look around the nearby area in case it had rolled on the floor or something, but it was nowhere to be found.

He let out a sigh, shaking his head. Putting two and two together was easy from that point, he was sure he knew exactly where the vibrator was.

Jaebum was putting the toys he'd taken out of the box back in when he felt arms snake around his waist. He shuddered, being caught off guard, glancing back to see who was there.

"Feeling horny? Wanna use a toy?" Youngjae asked against the shell of his ear.

Jaebum let out a breath, ignoring the younger's dirty assumption. "No, no that's not why I was looking..."

Youngjae pouted, hugging Jaebum tighter. "Aw, I was hoping I could fuck you with a dildo..."

Jaebum scoffed, gently pushing Youngjae away. "Youngjae stop. The vibrator is missing."

That response only gave Youngjae a different impression, the younger wiggling his brows with a suggestive smirk. "Oh, so you wanna find the vibrator and use it?"

Jaebum let out a long sigh. He was used to Youngjae's antics, but they surely got annoying after a while. "No. The vibrator is missing, and I think I heard a vibrating noise and maybe moans coming from Mark's room."

"Oh, I see what you're saying now." Youngjae nodded, taking a look for himself into the box. The vibrator was definitely gone, and it wasn't a surprise to either of them that Mark took it considering how much he had enjoyed it the night before. "So, Mark seemed to like that toy the best hmm?"

"I guess so." Jaebum shrugged.

"I can see why, it's one of my favorites too. Simple, but effective."

Jaebum scratched his head, glancing back down the hallway towards Mark's closed door. "I wanna see what he's doing..."

"So you're saying we should pay him a visit?" Youngjae asked excitedly.

"Should we? Or should we just give him privacy and ask him about it when he finishes?"

Youngjae hummed, reaching out for Jaebum's shirt to tug him closer. "I mean, I'm down for playing with a vibrator right now, if you couldn't tell."

"You're a pig when you're horny Youngjae." Jaebum replied.

Youngjae leaned in, his voice lowered to just above a whisper. "Help me out then."

The two were a breath away from kissing when suddenly a door opened from down the hall, interrupting their moment. Youngjae and Jaebum quickly parted, both looking down the hall to see who'd exited their room. It was Mark's door that had opened, except instead of Mark coming out it was Yugyeom. The maknae turned his head,  gasping as he noticed Jaebum and Youngjae staring back at him.

"Hi Yugyeom." Jaebum greeted, the younger hiding his flushed cheeks in his hands.

"H-Hi..." he greeted back.

Youngjae cocked his head to the side, that all knowing smirk never leaving his lips. "Whatcha doing in Mark's room?"

"Um... we... we were just um... p-playing..." Yugyeom stuttered out.

"Playing? Playing what?" Jaebum asked.

Yugyeom shrugged, looking down at the floor as he sputtered out another weak answer. "A game..."

"What game?" Youngjae continued, drilling the younger on his vagueness until he couldn't find a better response.

"A... fun one...?" Yugyeom asked more than stated, as if he desperately hoped he was believable.

Youngjae folded his arms, raising a brow. "Oh, really?"

Yugyeom nodded, his eyes flickering away for a moment before he started slowly trying to escape the interrogation. "Uh, I gotta go to the bathroom..."

"Alright then." Jaebum replied. He looked back at the box on the coffee table, pointing at it. "But first, have you seen the vibrator from last night?"

Yugyeom swallowed hard. "V-Vibrator?"

"Yeah, the toy we used on Mark that vibrates." Youngjae clarified, though surely Yugyeom knew exactly what they were talking about.

Yugyeom couldn't even make eye contact with the two, constantly darting his gaze from one place to another. "I um... n-no, I have no idea where that is. Sorry."

Jaebum hummed, shrugging his shoulders in defeat. "'Kay then. Carry on."

Yugyeom quickly rushed off, the bathroom door slamming shut behind him.

Youngjae turned to Jaebum, shaking his head. "He's lying."

"He's totally lying." Jaebum agreed. "Ah, Mark and Yugyeom often like to 'play' together, don't they?"

The younger nodded. "Seems so. I'm glad they're exploring by themselves."

"They're still so embarrassed about it too, it's adorable." Jaebum chuckled out. He could only imagine how clumsily the two used the toy, shaking too much when nearing climax, probably ruining a few orgasms before it finally became too much and they tipped over the edge. He regretted not bursting into Mark's room earlier, since now his imagination was running rampant and tormenting him with impure thoughts that he shouldn't be having so early in the morning.

"Y'know what else is adorable?" Youngjae asked, quickly taking Jaebum's mind off of Mark and Yugyeom with the hand he snaked between the elder's legs. "Your face when you stick it in me."

"Fuck Youngjae, stop. I wanna eat breakfast." Jaebum groaned, holding in a moan that would've probably made Youngjae pounce on him. He pushed the younger away, hoping that he didn't feel his member twitch in his palm.

"I am breakfast!" Youngjae stomped as Jaebum began to walk away.

"You're empty calories." Jaebum retorted.

"I may be bad for you but I taste so good!" Youngjae yelled back.

"Use a dildo please and leave me alone."

Youngjae huffed at his failure to get Jaebum in the mood, reluctantly grabbing a toy for himself and marching off to his room to take care of the hard on in his pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*Last time I had a lot of Jinson moments, so I fed you all some 2jae today XD*)