||1.

This chapter is dedicated to ComfortableShows for the amazing cover.

Enjoy.

#ftr (hash tag fast time reader) If you're reading this for the first time.

#rr (hash tag re-reading) if you're reading this more than once :-)

Not edited, planning to edit it but not on Wattpad..

I also didn't know rules to writing back then, and just wrote the story I had in my head. So ignore whatever errors you see ❤

                        • • •

|| Eno's POV ||

I sat in between my two best friends. Actually, I had three. But since the classroom fancy desk and chairs were arranged in threes, I was only opportune to sit with just two. Sofia and Osas.

Just ten more minutes!

I was eager to leave class. First thing first, I was lucky that there was no basket ball practice. We normally had practice every Thursdays and Fridays. But it felt like our coach, Mr Solomon Dike, was feeling generous today.

Six more minutes!

My boyfriend Alex Pollyn, who happened to be the school's head boy, was planning to take me out after school. Okay, he didn't actually say that he was planning  on taking me out, but his exact words were close to it. He actually told me this morning, and I quote ; 'Eno, could you meet me out after school? I want to take you somewhere, to discuss something important'.

Four more minutes!

It won't take a genius, to figure out what Alex was planning to say to me. We've been dating for two years now, and he hadn't said the 'L' word to me.

I remembered when he approached me during basketball practice, we were all in Ss1 back then. He told me how much he had had a crush on me since our Jss class, and also told me how much he liked me. Keyword, liked.

Two more minutes!

How romantic would it be?! Alex, my gorgeous and one of the most popular guys at school - I actually don't want to tell you who was the most popular, cause I hated his existence. Back to Alex, I couldn't wait for Alex to tell me how much he loved me.

One more minute!

I looked at my three best friends, two seated beside me and the last sitting right in front of me. Shade, Osas and Sofia, were all concentrating in class. I tried to do the same but it was no different from growing a third eye.

Ring!

Sounded the automatic bell. I promptly stood up from my seat, and grasped my silver backpack that was shoved in my desk locker. I was aiming for the class door, but someone stopped me by calling on my name. I whipped my body around, to see my three best friends walking towards me. Once in front of me, Osas quickly wrapped her hands around my upper arm. She was always this clingy. Sofia stood beside Osas, as she folded her arms. Shade stood right in front of me, with her nose buried in a book.