||21.

Here's a new chapter guys.

Enjoy.

                                • • •

                       ||Eno's POV||

I had the pillow pressed hard against my face, as I recalled what Felix did at school today, after the game.

"Arrrrgggghhh!" I growled loudly, for the umpteenth time. "Why did he have to do that?! Now I can't get him off of my head."

"Oh geez," Emem pulled the pillow off of my face. I had called her three minutes ago, so I could tell her what happened between Felix and I this evening after the game.

"You don't get it, Emem. I wasn't expecting him to do that. Why did he have to do that?!" I exclaimed dramatically.

"Well....." Emem dragged, as she laid beside me. "Have you considered that, he maybe have some feelings for you?"

"Feelings?" I asked confusingly. "What type of feelings?"

Emem smacked me at the side of the head. "He might like you, dummy."

"Felix doesn't____"

"He has been super friendly towards you, for some time now. He hugs you in class, holds your hands, looks at you in a flirtatious manner and don't forget that he almost kissed you at his home." Emem ranted.

"So?" I brushed it off, while shrugging my left shoulder.

"So," Emem adjusted a bit, so she could lay on her side. "I think Felix likes you. You're just too stupid to acknowledge it."

"Emem!" I growled again, as I pulled the comforter over my face. "You ain't helping."

She laughed beside me. "Whatever. Yeah, Eno?" Her laughter died down.

"Yeah?" I pulled down the comforter, then turned to face her.

"Sofia, Shade and I, are going to the shopping mall to get some gifts for Dafe. Wanna tag along?"

"Uuuuh," I cooed at Emem. "Someone's head over heels for Dafe Godspower."

"Shut up," She retrieved my phone and started playing some online game. "It's his birthday. How does buying a gift for someone, determine that you've already fallen for them?"

"Well, the gift is for someone that's single." I wiggled my brows at her, then pointed at my phone. "Hey, don't drain my battery. You've got yours."

"Shut up," She grasped the pillow and smacked it on my face.

I chuckled, "Someone's in lov___"

"Shut up!"

                            • • •

Sofia, Shade and I, were at Emem's room, preparing for Dafe's party. Emem and I had already informed mum and dad, about the party and we were allowed to attend it. We agreed for our designated driver to drive all four of us, to the party.

I wore a red knee-length lace gown, since red was my favorite colour. Sofia wore a purple jumpsuit. Shade was wearing a black fancy lap length straight gown, which made her look more mature than she normally was. While Emem was putting on her favorite colour. Her gown was the same with mine, but her's was the colour blue.

"Alright, we're ready. Let's quickly grab the gift, cause we're already late." Emem said in a hurry.

"Uuuuhhhhh, someone can't wait to see her hubby." I teased, which made Emem to rush out of her room. I laughed, as I chased after her. "I was just joking. I meant, it's okay to be fashionable late."