Author's Note

Lol..... I don't think I've done a full author's note before, so I don't actually know what to say.

I started writing THE WRONG GIRL on the 15th of September 2019 and ended; 2nd April 2020.

I want to thank the readers, both the active and ghost ones. You guys gave me the motivation to finish this book.

I wouldn't lie, there were times when I got tired of writing this book. Everything became bored to me.

But a lot slid into my Dm, demanding for an update and I didn't have any choice but to update. And when I started updating, I started feeling the book again.

I'm gonna miss writing this book.

I'm gonna miss writing about  Eno's 'no nonsense' character.

I'm gonna miss writing about Felix's charming trait.

I'm gonna miss Saviour's funny character, Osas' childish behavior and even Shade's quiet personality.

This is part of a series; Blossom High School Series. And THE WRONG GIRL, happens to be the book one.

I've started working on the book two, titled; BEING YOU.

I don't know when I'm gonna publish it, but it's gonna be this month...... Early this month to be precise, cause I've got nothing to do during this Covid 19.

So if you all want to stay updated and know when the book two is going to come out, then you've got to go over to my account and click on the follow button.

Much love guys......

X
-Eddy